You Choose

Upcoming book ideas. Comment which number you want me to do...

#1

LoveStruck

(Corki Chang Make it pop fanfic)

Description:
Corki Chang has always had a thing for Jared, but now the crew are adults and Jared has changed. He beats Corki and leaves her when she gets pregnant. Will Corki be alone or will a certain someone catch her eye?

-----------------------
#2

Black or White

Description:
Normani Williams is a eight year old mixed girl. Her mother died at birth and she lives with her grandmother. All of a sudden, Normani's father starts showing up to see her for the first time since she was born, but her grandmother calls him a crack head and tells him to stay away from Normani. Things could get ugly...

-----------------------------------
#3

The Locket

(A Beyonce Fanfic)

Desinee Knowles just turned five years old. She's been past from foster care to another, but has been treated wrong at all of them. She's done this since she was two years old, when she was found on the street, lost. The only thing that was left from her parents is half of a locket. Every night, she holds the locket in her hand and prays that she finds her parents. Little does she know that her parents are famous...

------------------------

Okay comment your favorite!

#1, #2, or #3