Chapter 5

Cool head felt a little tingling feeling when he met the guard, he stared at the big guy for a long moment believing it was God while the group looks at him because they think he acts very strange.

"Come on buddy, your virgin souls are waiting for you." Zen whispered to Cool head while smirking.

Cool head felt excited. He can come home earlier.

As usual, the bar was full of people dancing and loudly shouting with their drinks on their hands. Some are getting their dates for the night while some are already getting hasty. There were couples on couches kissing ones neck and couples on corners staring at each other's eyes.

The group walked towards a room with a violet door. When they were already in the room, Cool head saw different types of girls; one with a long red hair and pink lipsticks; two girls kissing each other while sitting on the top of the table; a girl with a green head band and one with a blue, and the last girl whom was sitting on one corner seeming to be sad. They sat down and started flirting with the girls. Cool head just sat down.

One lady entered the room with bottles on her hand. There were beers and vodka with which everyone can choose. The party started and Cool head became more familiar.

"This is an example of a sinful event I remember from my notes I took down from my Historical Democency course. It's a real thing. Wow." Cool head talks to himself.

Cool head was still thinking and talking to himself when the leader and Zen approached him.

"Hey, since you are a newbie, I will introduce you to a newbie too." Then the leader put his arms on his shoulder and Cool head start shaking.

"Rea-l-ly" Says Cool head shakingly.

"Yeah, come here."

From the seat where Cool head sat, they went to the other corner where the lady seeming to be sad was.

"Hey, bitch. Help my friend release."

The leader asked the girl to entertain Cool head. She faced them and just smiled but you would know, she faked it.

"Come." Said the lady.

The leader tapped Cool head's back and signalled him to go to the lady near him.

"You can do it man!"

Then, the leader brought up some cheers.

Cool head was now sitting next to the lady.

"Hi, I'm Valerie." While she sniffs Cool head's neck.

"Oh, I see. Can you please let go of my arms?"

And Valerie immediately removed her hands off his arms.

"I'm sorry, don't you like me?"

Valerie asked him but he did not reply and just looked at her.

"By the way, what's your name?"

"Me? I'm Coo.."

Before saying his name, Cool head thought of changing it for his security.

"I'm Coco."

"Wow, nice name you got. So, Coco, what do you do?"

"I collect souls."

"Wow. You do? How many souls therefore have you now?"

"Well, I am not yet even starting. It's my first time tonight."

"Ha ha ha. You mean you're a virgin? That's an old line, sucker. Not me. I know guys like you."

Valerie laughed and Cool head saw her teeth and he found out that she has no fangs. Then, he remembered a lesson from his Physical Democency course, that people without fangs are virgins.

In the codes of hell, fangs are the starting point of the metamorphosis of an evil creature. Once a person commits big sins, his or her horns will start to grow. And, when they commit sexual crimes, fangs would no longer hide itself anymore.

"You. You are a virgin, I know." Cool head pointed to Valerie.

After what Cool head had said, Valerie's face went calmly shocked. It seemed that Cool head was right. But then she laughed.

"Who virgin woman would the hell go into this kind of club?" She said.

"You." Answered Cool head and Valerie caught her drink, stirred the glass and became silent.