Chapter 4

Sitting on the post, Cool head heard loud voices coming from a group of people. The voices sounded strong. He then marched away from the bench he was sitting, stood up and looked for the group whom was now walking in front of him.

"Ready to bang some virgin souls this evening huh? Ha ha!" One of the guys exclaimed.

Cool head's ears went widely opened. Now, he can ask them help for his mission and finally find virgin souls so that he can come home immediately. He was even more encouraged when he saw the marks on the men's shirt which noted "Othagale Street's Citizen"

He became more confident that those guys can accompany him. More than ever, one of the guys had caught Cool head's special attention. Cool head decided to talk to them. He walked towards them.

"Uhmm, can you help me find those virgin souls too? I'm needing ten of them." Cool head asked the guys.

"Oh, sure, dude! How much you got there."

"How much what?"

"Money? I guess?"

And all of the other dudes laugh. Cool head laughed too just to show cooperativeness. The leader of the group stared at Cool head from neck to toe and he put his shoulders on Cool head's head. Cool head felt warm. He enjoyed the short touch.

"Are you new here?" Asked one of them.

"Unfortunately, yes." Cool head answered.

"I see, okay, join us." The leader said while smiling at Cool head.

Cool head followed them and listened to the things that the group talked about. They went straight to the path where Cool head encountered the blonde girls with the red bags. They turned right and saw a very big house with different colours of light flashing through its holes.

"Nice, we're here." Said the leader.

The group walked down the hallway. They saw the flirtatious women by standing across the line of the main entrance seeking attention which irritated Cool head while a big guy was waiting on the front door of the establishment. There were loud music and extreme lights and the more they get nearer the door, the sound comes louder.

"Who is that man?" Cool head asked the leader while staring straightly to the guard of the bar.

"Ohh, that man! That man is the God of this heaven."

"Really?! Am I finally seeing heaven? And, that guy.. is God? My professor said neither Heaven is real nor a God."

"Your Professor is dumb. You should bring him here sometimes."

"That's why virgin souls are here, right? But, I am an evil creature, do you think he would let me in?" Cool head became more and more confused.

"He likes the kinds of us buddy. Now let's go! Move."

And they entered the bar.