Chapter 3

It was dark, the Earth looked so much just like Hell. There were smoke coming from the grilling stations of restaurants near Cool head. There were lots of noises, people screaming, people moaning, and people laughing.

"How come the world is so happy with what they have?" Cool head thought while he was walking.

Human beings looked strange for Cool head because they did not have horns, their teeth were tinier, skin were lighter and their eyes were less dark and were not color red. 

Cars drove down the road while two ladies with blonde hair crossed his way. Cool head felt irritated for he has been seeing those charming bags which they carry from the books his professor in evil crafts and art gave him. He felt irritated because he actually wanted one of those. He looked at the bags as if he wanted to snatch them. 

"Homo!" says one of the girls.

Cool head looked at her with a blank face. Of course, he does not know what that does mean, eh! Cool head suddenly thought of asking the girls where Othagale street might be, but the girls had already left because they found Cool head a little bit creepy.

So, he continued walking.

Cool head felt like he wanted to go home. What he knew was he was just to buy some unimportant matter for Pety Riniuva, he thought virgin souls were easy to find, seize and take. Cool head never knew what a demon's life is all about.

"Mom, I want to go home. Where are you?" Cool head sighed.

He cried for help, but as always, nothing came around.

While he was already getting bored of his journey, Cool head sat down on a post near a park named Abliz. Then, he raised his eyes and saw glitters on the top; he thought of the stars, he has never seen those before.

"Oh. Beautiful."

"The actual Earth was different from those books I read. My professor might have given me wrong references. That bitch!"