Chapter 1

Once there was a world called Hell and it was headed by the legendary demon, Destyrania — named after her grandparents Demonio and Tyrania. Among all the kings and queens the kingdom of hell had, Destyrania was the most evil, outrageous ruler.

In Hell, there lived its population called the demons, and each was obliged to collect thirty one virgin souls before they can procreate or die.

Dying is the most precious event in the life of a demon. It is the recognition of powers and a turning point for them for these powers possessed by a demon are the sole measure of a demon's social and physical status in the community.

Destyrania is the daughter of Ligmund and Abella. The most powerful demons in hell who collected more than hundred souls, which brought them the extreme power that all the demons envied about.

These souls were the souls of the people killed from wars between countries down the Earth.

Ligmund and Abella were so smart to trick men and told them to offer their souls and they would save them from the attack of other countries, the people did but like all other evils in the world, the demons left them behind.

Destyrania was beautiful, elegant, wise and attractive; she had had sex with most all of her guards around the palace of Hell. 

When one night when she was strolling down the hallways of her fort, she encountered a baby demon and she found out that it was a male baby creature. 

The baby demon was around three months old and he was a fruit of both a demon and a man, Destyrania could identify it for she has all the powers in Hell except for the Mynandalee

The demons call these half-bloods "Knewpert" every Knewpert was abused and they were considered the lowest level in the ranks of demons.

The baby demon seemed curious and walked to Destyrania. Destyrania felt something she has never felt before. She wanted the baby. 

Destyrania sought to take care of the child after she found out that the father of the babe had already become a human.

In the codes of hell, a man can turn himself into a human being through having an intercourse with fifty virgin souls; any outcome produced by the sexual contact would always have physical demon body and would smell like one. However, a Knewpert can turn himself into a human form through having only one intercourse with a virgin soul; this is the advantage of being a half-blood.

The father of the Knewpert adopted by Destyrania was the head of all the guards back then. She named the Knewpert Pety Riniuva after his father, Sotun, whom Destyrania had also had an affair with when she was forty four years old.

Pety Riniuva grew up without ever knowing that he was an untainted Knewpert, he spent his life believing that he was precious and that no one can harm him. Pety Riniuva never learned his real story and the blood that flows in his body. Nobody knew about his prevailing prominence but Destyrania.

From then on, Destyrania claimed that Pety Riniuva was her baby from Sotun. Destyrania found her contentment in Pety Riniuva.

Twenty years later, Destyrania turned into sickness and only virgin souls can cure her. Pety compelled all the demons in Hell and forced them to bring more than ten souls each.

This is where our demon story begins.