Part Five

Life Without Ash: Day Six

They say that always after rain, comes a rainbow. But these cats and dogs won't stop fighting, and won't anytime soon.

It seems like my rain keeps getting heavier and heavier by the day, collecting more rain clouds and more water. Will this water run out anytime soon? Will there be a rainbow when it's all over? Or just a big mess for someone to clean up?

Speaking of rain... It was raining up a storm right now. I'm not scared of storms, not at all. I remember telling Ash that I was the one crazy person on the swings that's under a huge tree when it's pooring down rain. It wasn't like she was freaking out, saying I need to go to a mental hospital but she was telling me the decision was stupid.

The stupidest questions in the world begins with "What if?" and they always run through my head. What if Ash is really hurt? What if she never talks to me again? What if she's dead?

As soon as I questioned that I grabbed my phone. I clicked the kik icon and messaged her.

"Are you dead?" it's not as stupid as the what if questions but close enough.

She read it right away. She didn't answer, but she read it. It hurt to know that we weren't that close anymore that she can't even talk to me about her problems or what's happening in her life. I hope she is doing okay... I hope she has a good life without me... I hope I can have a good life.

Flashback

"ASH!!!!! WHAT THE HACK MAN!" I texted her as I noticed that she stole my identity. Her profile picture and her name was the same as mine.

"What?" Ash asked.

"YOU CHANGED EVERYTHING TO ME!" I tried saying what happened to words but it was hard.

"What are you talking about? I'm Sky..." Ash tried to say, but I never call myself Sky. Only they do.

"Whatever Ash. You filthy lier!" I started to laigh my tail off and the people around me looked at me whil I stares at my phone. "Grrr."

"Um, no. I'm Sky, stop impersonating me!" Ash said again.

"I don't say long words!" She was doing a terrible impression of me.

"Well THAT'S not confusing." Brook said.

"Hahaha." I laughed at Brook's confusion. "Gtg." She said.

"I CAN PROVE IT!" I said to Ash, remembering something.

"Later." Brook said once more.

"No you can't because you aren't me!" Ash said, leaving us both ignoring Brook's statement.

"ICE POPS GO!" I started tapping on all the ice pop stickers I bought.

"Hey! I do to say long words. Gosh Ash, mean much?" Ash said, finally getting my later comments.

"I'M NOT ASH!" I said once more.

"You're a weirdo Ash." I shook my head and laughed again.

"IMPOSTER! ARREST THE PESANT!" I said, getting on my wierdness side. I looked at the group once more and remembered the crown thing. "See, Im right! You are a promoted thingy and I am not!"

"Oh... What? Oops. Oh well. Okay." Ash said, sending one after the other. "Hi. It's me, Ash. And it's called the admin."