Part Three

Life without Ash: Day Three

Is this how life will go now? Ash was the person to help me make smart and right decisions and now I don't even know if I should pay for lunch or not.

How will this effect me? Not just on the inside but on the outside. Will I change who I was before just because someone walked out of my life? It seems impossible and stupid for that to happen but I don't know... I just don't know...

Does it seem crazy? To love someone so much that you simply can't live without them? A person that you never met before? Someone that lives over a hundred miles away?

These questions haunt me... Am I the only one like this? Theres Zeze and Zeze understands.

My anxiety went haywire. Questioning every single thing, even the air I was breathing, even my existence. I could always ask Ash these strange questions and she would answer them with something smart and clever... And now she's gone so I have to answer them myself.

Ash was really smart. Probably still is... She could have been a Sophmore this year instead of Freshmen if it wasn't for stupid English. Something we could agree on. We loved math, ouat, and Christina Perri but English was a curse.

I talked to Ash today... During class... Probably shouldn't have because I almost got caught but I had to know how she was doing.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I started to say.

"Yes." She wasn't okay. She never uses simple words.

"Whats wrong?"

"I got to go." Yep. Something was deffinetly off. She didn't use her excuses like "attending my personal hygiene" or "I'm at the beach" she usually says something like that of some sorts...

What was going on?

Flashback

"My day at school sucked butt. I almost missed like half of my classes and my mortal enemy thinks she can talk to my best friend.  That is NOT acceptable.  So I guess I'll just have to assassinate her or something. I just watched Sleeping Beauty and its such a great movie.  I mean, I've seen it before, but I love it. I don't like Aurora, only Briar Rose.  Briar Rose's dress, and her songs.  I love "I Wonder" its really short but its good and I can actually hit the high notes.  Now I want to be Briar Rose for Halloween.  But I'll probably be Supergirl.  Zoom." Ash said, explaining her first day of school... With a dash of randomness...

"I memorized Einsteins Theory of General Relativity because I was bored." Ash said again.

"Ooh Radio by Lana del Rey CAME on Pandora just now.  I love that song.  Especially the part that goes 'Boy my life is sweet like cinnamon, like a fxckin dream I'm living in.'" All I asked for was "how was your day" but no...

"I never eatchef sleeping beauty" I accidently spelt watched wrong... I didn't notice it either... AT ALL! I just continued on the conversation.

"Eatchef" I was officially confused and I thought it wasn't gonna be this bad... It's what happens when you forget what you typed.

"Eatchef?"

"I literally read that as Eatchef.  Your spelling error... Eat-chef" I still was lost...

But then I read the conversation back again and realized... Maybe she's the one thats lost.