Games

Prince Abason left already. Peter and Travis escorted him out safely and then they headed out through their door and through the lobby. Peter and Travis already got their plan situated and set. All they needed to do now was get to Alleyal and get the whole thing into action.

The sun hasn't even peeked out of the horizon yet, but the sky was already bright blue. Peter and Travis did a quick review of everything on their way out and took a quick breakfast. Peter didn't say anything more after the review but Travis had something to add for him.

"Peter, don't be surprised when things get a little crazy. It's going to...might not be today yet, but after a few days with Prince Chance, you never know. You have to guard your own back. A few of our friends might be there, but the mentality is going to be caution. You're from Fatenturia and that in itself could be the death of you."

"Thanks for the encouragement..." Peter said.

"No problem." Peter thought he was joking, but the guy looked serious. "Good luck." Travis slapped Peter's back and galloped his horse.

~~~~~

Angel was wrong about a few things last night and now she's figuring out what it was. She remembered that Prince Chance wanted a talk with her, but he didn't get to do it the night before. Now that it was morning and it was a little chilly, she coughed a bit and drank some water. Angel woke up pretty early, but not too early. She needed the rest after yesterday. The bath helped her bruises, but she still felt them on herself.

Talk...Angel moaned. What kind of talk? More trouble talk or I'm free talk? Angel didn't need to even answer the question. I'll just deal with that when it comes...

Angel looked out her window again and it's become her tradition in her cell. There was nothing much interesting to look at, and when you're a curious person by soul, you had to look around. You just had to.

Plus she got to see her occasional squirrel.

Angel chuckled to herself when she thought it. There was light out and it looked like it was going to be a pretty day. Being in a cell made you look forward to a lot of the little things, but it also made you crave for something big. That's what she's waiting for.

Something big.

She hoped that Peter and Saber didn't go through too much trouble. She was starting to wonder if leaving that note was a good idea, but then she remembered that if she hadn't, New Begin would be a total mess.

Angel didn't have the shackles on last night and she slept decently well. The wait was killing her though and she was sure that Peter was also a little worried about the whole thing.

Angel heard soft grass-disturbed footsteps. She poked her head out through the barred window and looked around where it was coming from.

Gavin!

Angel smiled. Then frowned. Then smiled. She didn't know what to feel.

"Gavin!" She whispered loudly.

"Shhh.." Gavin saw Angel's head. "Be quiet. The enemy shouldn't be whispering my name loudly."

"Enemy?"

"Well, isn't that what were supposed to be?" He winked.

"Yea, that's what were supposed to be."

Gavin didn't say a word. "So...the plan didn't work?"

"Yea...it didn't work too well."

"Well, then, what's next?"