Chapter 4

The turtles were silent as Leo was driving toward the location, in an unknown part of the subway tracks.

Leo stared at the monitor with a confused face, "hey Donnie, where does this track exactly lead? I've never seen this part of the subway tracks."

Donnie typed a few things and appeared on one of Leo's many monitors. "I honestly don't know, but that's where the drain ends." He stopped when something started beeping, "we're here. Pull up."

Leo nodded and stopped the van. He turned it off and walked out of the open door.

When he stepped out he heard a distant screech, he held his hand up to stopped the others in their tracks.

"What is it Leo?" Raph whispered from behind him.

Leo stayed silent then spoke, "I heard something. Keep your eyes peeled and stay alert." He unsheathed one of his katanas and walked carefully through the tunnels.

Raph and Donnie took out their weapons and followed their leader.

Another screech was heard from a distance and the turtles stopped in their tracks. After a few seconds, they continued to walk along the tracks.

They finally arrived to the end of the pool and searched the area.

"There's nothing," Raph grunted. "Where could he be?" He asked, looking into the pool.

Donnie was about to say something until a very loud screech was heard. They all turned to the source of a dark sewer tunnel.

A different screech was heard from the entrance the turtles came from. They clenched their weapons and walked close to each other until they were back to back.

Low growls filled their ears and the Squirrelanoids came out from the dark tunnels. They eyed the turtles and screeched.

The Squirrelanoids didn't move, didn't growl, didn't even attack. They just eyed them and stood there.

The last of the Squirrelanoids silently stuck its head out of the water and none of the turtles knew it was there. They just stood in their fighting stances and waited for an attack.

The squirrel in the water screeched and grabbed Donnie's foot. The others turned to the source of the screech and Donnie's sudden yelp.

Raph and Leo saw Donnie get pulled under the water with the squirrel. "Donnie!" They yelled in unison.

They were about to go in after them but the others screeched at them and leaped at them.

Raph and Leo quickly turned, in time, to block the impact.

The squirrels knocked the turtles with their tails, all the way across the other side of the pool.

They screeched one last time and jumped in the water one at a time and swam until they were out of sight.

The turtles stood up and ran to the pool. They looked at each other and jumped in.

Leo swam a little ahead of Raph and searched for their brother. He stopped swimming and just moved his head, left and right, up and down.

They stayed under for a long time and they both looked at each other. Leo signaled Raph to swim up to the surface.

"Anything?" Raph said, followed by continuous deep breaths.

Leo shook his head and continued to take in deep breaths, as well. Leo swam to the edge and hopped on it. He offered his hand to help Raph, but he just pushed it aside.

"Come on Raph, we're going to find them. I'm pretty sure that Donnie can take care of himself." Leo spoke, with a comforting voice.

Raph grunted and faced his brother, "that's not the point Leo! Don't push the facts away! Our youngest brothers are missing, and somewhere with those freaks!"

"Cool off Raph! We're going to-" Leo stopped and looked around, then he thought. "If the sewer drain is empty on the other side, then there has to be another entrance."

"What are you trying to say?" Raph asked.

"There has to be another drain, entrance, something! Those things can't stay under water forever." Leo explained, logically.

"How could you be so sure?" Raph asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"Think about it. Where else would those squirrels go? They can't climb out of the drain without some assistance of getting up." Leo thought again and ran to the Shell Raiser.

He went to Donnie's seat and scrolled down on his GPS. He searched for the map and smiled when he found it.

Raph had just walked in and crossed his arms when Leo just ditched him.

"See, I told you." Leo said, "there's another entrance. About a few minutes away." He looked up at his brother, "you ready?"

Raph smiled and twirled his sai, "never been more ready in my life."

Leo nodded and got to his seat. He locked the location in the station tunnels, and they were off.

~~~~~

What will happen to Donnie? Mikey? Leo and Raph?

Let me know what you want to see! Don't be afraid.

I hope to see you all in my following reads! Bye!