Chapter 1

Mikey's P.O.V.

Me and my brothers were surrounded by three Squirrelinoids. They were making screech noises as the were circling us.

"If only there was someway to bait them," Donnie said from behind me.

I was about to give up on this fight when I hatched an idea. I smiled and jumped out of the sewer pool hatch. I ran to the exit and back to the lair.

I ran and ran, my brothers were still with those monsters. Once I got in the lair my sensei walked in and looked at me, but I ignored it for now and ran in the kitchen.

I grabbed a bag of popcorn and placed it in the microwave.

"Michelangelo, where are your brothers?" He asked me as he walked in.

"They're still trapped with those monsters and I left because I got an idea that'll sure help." I said really fast and then the microwave beeped. I opened it and ran out, "I'll see you later Sensei!"

I kept running and I almost tripped a few times but I made it. The Squirrelinoids were making their way closer to my brothers, but they stopped and started sniffing the air. I took this chance to help my bros.

"Hey!" I yelled as I grabbed a few popcorns and threw it in my mouth. I teased them with the scent and smiled, "you want some?"

They screeched and started to run toward me. I gasped and ran away.

I was running to an active sewer hatch and leaped to the other side of the pool. They came in one by one and stared at me.

"Come and get it," I said with a shaky voice and threw the bag of popcorn in the pool.

They jumped in and I quickly started turning the latch. The pool started to drain and muffled screeches escaped the water.

"Booyakasha." I said to myself with a smile as I started to walk away.

I was happily walking away, when a sharp rope thing wrapped around my leg and yanked me in the air, and into the water.

I was under but I did my best to swim to the surface and I did. As I was struggling, more sharp ropes got attached to my whole body.

They dragged me underwater and the current was taking me with them. I screamed under the water and I extended my arm so I could grab something.

I was starting to see black dots when a hand grabbed my hand. It yanked me to the surface and I saw my bros a hanging on to me like there's no tomorrow.

"Got you bro," Raph said to me with a smile.

"We all do," Leo clarified.

I smiled until I heard a screech and a splash. I saw Raph's eyes go wide until he used his other arm to throw throwing stars at it, but it didn't help.

The tongue wrapped around me again, and I looked at my brothers with fear.

It yanked me from Raph's grasp, into the water with it. "Raph!" I yelled as I fell in and I was taken under.

Last thing I saw was my brothers sad and fearful faces, calling my name. Then darkness.

~~~~~

Let me know what you think and what should happen next.

That's all for now and I hope to see you in my following reads! Bye!