Chapter 9 - Friendship with an Englishman

Niall POV

As crazy as yesterday was, I found myself super bored in my hotel room today. Mum figured that I’d just hang out with Liam again, so she was off on some spa treatment for the day. Sad thing was that Liam was busy for the day. He said something about his sister Ruth? Man, it started to seem like she was having more fun on this trip then I was.

I heaved out a heavy sigh before going into my pocket to retrieve my phone. I was already dressed for the day (since I thought me and my mum were going to do something), so I figured I should find a restaurant nearby or something. Opening it I saw a blinking message on my phone. Hesitantly I Opened it up.

From Tommo: Hey, Irish! Ya bored? I’m bored! We should hang out, yea?

To Tommo: Who is this?

From Tommo: SUPERMAN!

I rolled my eyes and chuckled at that. Who the hell--

To Tommo: No, seriously. Who is this.

From Tommo: It’s sad that you forgot me so soon, Irish. I think I might just cry ;-;

To Tommo: If you tell me who you are then I might think about not letting you cry.

I waited a minute, but didn’t get an answer. I was really confused. I don’t know who the hell Tommo was, but this idiot decided to stop texting me. Thank God. Now I can just look up a place to go in peace.

I opened up my internet app to only get a ringing phone. Someone was calling me? Now? I looked at the caller ID to only growl a bit. What the fuck did this guy want with me? Should I answer it? By the third ring I decided that this wasn’t really going to end unless if I finally put a stop to it, so I answered.

“Look. I don’t know who the fuck you are, but stop texting me, okay?”

“Woah, woah, woah, leprechaun. Don’t get saucey with me. I call to say hi and this is the thanks I get. Man, I’m hurt, especially that you didn’t remember me. How heartbroken I am. Oh, I might cry.”

That voice was familiar. Who the--

“Louis.”

“Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!” He laughed on the other side of the line, causing me to roll my eyes with a smile. Why couldn’t he just tell me who the hell he was?

“Well, I could’ve done without all the games, Tommo.” I told, remembering that note he left on my phone in which he called himself Louis “The Tommo” Tomlinson.

“Awww, but I like games.” He chuckled before continuing. “Well, when we met, you seemed pretty nice, Irish. I woke up bored today and figured you can entertain me. Sound fair?”

“Fair? You’re acting like I owe you one.”

“Don’t you? I mean, I did give you directions back to your fancy-shmancy hotel, did I not? Plus, my plans got canceled, so I figure I give ya a ring.”

“So now I’m a last resort, eh?” I questioned with a slight smirk.

“Oh, never, Rhonda Louise. I would never ever do that to such a national treasure. But, don’t get your panties twisted. It’s not like I had plans with a person. Don’t get so sensitive. My practice was just canceled is all.”

Canceled? Practice? Maybe I’ll ask later.

“Sure. We can hang out. Sounds fun enough.”

I heard him laugh on the other line before agreeing. “Alright. Make yourself sexy. I’ll be there in a few.”