Chapter 1 - Bye Nialler

London. London is so beautiful. The buses, the clock tower, and those beautiful accents that everyone seems to have. That'd be a nice place to visit, but anyplace would be nice anyway.

Hi, I'm Niall Horan, and I'm a junior in high school who loves food, sleep, and me guitar. I live with me dad and brother in Ireland, as does me mum, but we don't live with her anymore. Mum and Dad actually divorced a while back and after shuffling Greg and I back and forth over and over again we decided to just stay with dad. Made more sense that way.

In school I'm the quiet kid. I don't say too much, unless if I'm with me friends. In that instant I never shut up. I'm not totally loud and obnoxious, but I certainly can't keep my mouth shut either. I love my friends. I don't have many, but I treasure the ones that I do.

"Last day of school, mate!" I heard Sandy whisper over to me during our last class of the day.

I nodded over to him, but continued to look straight ahead so I wouldn't get into trouble.

"Yeah, dude. Only five more minutes!" Daniel added, making me glance up to the clock on the wall. He was right. Fie more minutes and I was outta here!

"Hey, Niall?" I heard Josh call to me making me turn to face him. He was only sitting beside me, so it's not like I would get in too much trouble.

"Sup, mate?" I whispered over to him, still not trying to get into trouble.

"The lads and I thought it would be fun to go on a small little getaway. Like, we could rent out a cabin in the mountains and snowboard and stuff. What do you say?"

"Sorry boys. I..uh...I already told me mum that I'd go with her to England." I told them with a small shrug, but their jaws dropped.

"England?" Sandy began as I nodded. "Why didn't you ever tell us?" Josh added with a disapproving raise of his eyebrow. "I just found out yesterday. Calm down."

Daniel sighed. "Well, we wanted it to be a surprise. John's dad already rented the place out and everything, but I guess it's okay."

Damn them for making me feel so guilty. I loved my friends to death. I really do, but I couldn't just back out now. I told Mum I'd be ready, I already had most of me stuff packed, and I was already deciding of things to do when I got to England. I was so excited for this trip already, but now I wanted to get punched in the gut.

"Sorry lads. I promise, when I get back I'll make it up to ya." they all nodded and looked back straight ahead. Well, everyone, but Daniel, who seemed very eager to get out of that room from the way he stared at the clock.

"Five" I heard Daniel begin, causing us to join in. We did this every Friday or every last day that we had a break scheduled.

"Four" Sandy added.

"Three" Josh said with his tone picking up excitement.

"Two" I added the last spoken number before the bell had rung causing the classroom to erupt into cheers, and as did the lads and I as we rushed down the halls to meet John halfway.

"Winter break, baby!" John called to us as he met us halfway down the hall.

"Yeah, buddy!" I exclaimed before watching the stampede of students around us. People were crazy, but at least they had a right to be.

"So," John began. "We going up to the cabin for break?" I bit the bottom of my lip while Sandy answered for me.

"Niall can't go."

"Niall can't go? Why not?"

"He promised his Mum he'd go to England with her." Daniel added causing me to look down a bit.

"Dude, Niall, it's okay." John assured me as he placed a hand on my shoulder. "Next time." I smiled and nodded towards him before he let out a chuckle. "But don't forget to bring us back some gifts."

I laughed at his comment and nodded. "Yeah, sure. No problem."

"And don't be cheap." Josh added giving me a soft punch to the arm. We all burst into laughter as we made our way to the exit of the building, which wasn't too far away from where we were anyway.

"Bye boys! See ya in two weeks!" I yelled over to them as I began to walk in the direction of my house.

"Yeah, bro! Take care!" Sandy called!

"Don't forget about us!" Daniel yelled afterwards causing me to laugh a bit.

"And don't forget our souvenirs!" John laughter. Store Josh added another "And don't be cheap!"

I continued to laugh as I gave them a final wave good bye. I than smiled, turned around and walked back to my house. Tomorrow Mum was going to pick me up and we would be on our way to England. I was going to miss my boys, but at lease they understood.

I can't wait to get to England! I just can't wait!