Forever Free

Sequel to Forever Mates!!!!!!!! Not about their son, changed my mind, but it's gonna have alot more of Emily's POV too she's gonna be as important a character as Ronny and Jace! :))) I really hope you guys like it. Vote Comment and Fan

Two months later

Ronny:

My heart was gonna pound out of my chest. Today's my wedding and I'm suppose to be really happy, which I am, only I'm also really nervous and it's over taking the happiness. Jace was right out there waiting for me and I was out here having a panic attack.

Emily was trying to fix my hair and I was rushing around trying to get my dress on right. God, why did I have to get such a confusing dress?! My mom was watching me with an amused look on her face and I glared at her. Why wasn't she helping me?! I put my converse on and she scowled at me.

" What are you doing?! Why did you put your converse back on?! " she screeched.

" Well, you weren't helping me, so I'm getting married in my converse. "

" Because I wasn't helping?! Fine, I'll help, turn around " she ordered. I spun around and kicked off my sneakers. I really did want to get married in my converse. Jace wouldn't mind, I mean, he said I could get married in jeans if I really wanted to, so what's the difference? But for my mothers sake I'll wear the heels she bought me. And I wanted to get a wedding dress. I mean, I wanted to pick my dress and have a Say Yes to the Dress Moment you know with the tears and " this is the one " thing. I didn't bring Jace with me though, like I've seen on the show before. I want him to be surprised.

My mom fixed the dress for me and Emily was trying to fix my hair. She's my only bridemaid and she's taking it a little too far. I let her pick her dress too. It's pretty, I'm not gonna lie, it's a plum color and goes to right above her knee. She gets to walk down the aisle with Kaden too, since he's Jace's best man. But she was crazy when it came to my dress and bachelorette party. Jeez, we're only 18 we couldn't even drink.

I put my hand to my pounding heart. I felt like I was gonna pass out, I was so nervous. I'm gonna be married to my mate, the love of my life and soul mate, who wouldn't be nervous about that! He's probably out there getting ready in his tux and lookin' all hot. And he's all mine. But still how am I suppose to compete with that! He's like a greek god and I'm marrying him and I'm freaking out!

" Sweetheart, would you relax " mom said.

" Relax! How am I suppose to relax?! " I snapped.

" Jace loves you, there's nothing to worry about, really. You two are perfect for eachother and are both great leaders and will lead our pack perfectly. You need to stop worrying. You'll be together forever. "

" Mom, I'm getting married, I'm sure you were freaking out when you got married " I said angrily. She's making me feel ridiculous. I'm not being ridiculous. I truely am nervous. I know he loves me, he wouldn't have asked me otherwise, but I can still be nervous!

" It's time!!! " Emily said happily clapping her hands together. I took a deep breath, taking one last look in the mirror and nodded to them that I'm ready. We walked out of the room and to the room where we were getting married. Kaden was there waiting for Emily. He smiled at her adoringly and gave me a hug.

" You're gonna be fine " he whispered. They all knew me so well. I nodded and let him go. Emily gave me a hug next.

" You look beautiful " she said.

" Thanks guys " I said. They latched arms and went through the door. My daddy hugged me hard.

" I love you sweetie, you look so beautiful " he said. He was seriously gonna make me cry.

" Thanks daddy " I laughed nervously and took his arm. The music started and the two guys opened the door for us. Butterflies filled my stomache as I locked eyes with Jace. He had this smile on his face that made me smile back at him. God, I love him! We started down the aisle and I really just wanted to run down it and get married right away so it could just be official. Then we could be together forever. Like we were going to be, only earlier.

My dad handed me off to Jace who seemed to not be able to help himself and kissed my cheek. I smiled and turned to the preacher guy.

" We are here today to unite this woman and this man "

" Can you just get on with it? " Jace inturrupted. I laughed at his impatience and he smiled innocently at me.

" Well, okay, do you Jace Kudrick take Ronny Blake to be your wedded wife, to have and to hold for as long as you both shall live? "

" I do " he said immeditily. I smiled at him and turned for my turn.

" Do you Ronny Blake take Jace Kudrick to be your wedded husband, to have and to hold for as long as you both shall live? "

" I do " I said just as fast as Jace.

" The rings? " Jace slid the ring onto my finger and I slid on his silver wedding band. " I now pronounce you husband and wife, " he turned to Jace " You may kiss your bride " Jace smiled happily and took me by the waist and kissed me sweetly. Then he pulled back, he probably didn't want to get too carried away, and neither did I right in front of everyone. But the kiss was perfect with the usual fireworks that are always there. I was his wife!

Emily:

I was gazing at Ronny and Jace slow dancing on the floor. Ronny had changed into a simpiler dress, and Jace kept whispering in her ear and she'd giggle. They are just perfect together. Kaden came back to our table and set down our plates.

" They're so cute together " I said.

" Yeah, they're perfect " he said. I thought we were pretty perfect too. We're like the perfect quad of friends. And couples.

" Where's my ring? " I asked. He spit out his food and started choking.

" What?! " he asked paniced.

" Kidding, I'm too young to marry " I laughed. Not like it matters when we get married, we'll be together for the rest of our lives anyway.

" Thank god, no offence, you know I love you, but I'm not ready for another wedding. And I don't have the money to buy a ring just yet. I'm not rich like Jace you know " he said.

" Relax, it's a-okay. I don't want to get married yet anyway " I told him. Jeez, it was just a joke, he doesn't need to explain everything. He looked relieved and I couldn't help but laugh, he was too cute.

" Hey guys! Why aren't you dancing? " Ronny and Jace came up hand in hand. I have to admit Ronny really did I good job in teaching Jace to dance in only two months. That was just amazing.

" Got hungry " I said. She laughed.

" You're always hungry "

" I know, so are you! " I said defensivly.

" You are always hungry " Jace said to her. She shrugged.

" I don't deny it " Jace chuckled.

" Well, we're hittin' the road, we got a plane to catch " Jace said. He gave Kaden a man hug and me a tight one. And then Ronny gave us both a hug.

" Thank you so much " she whispered in my ear.

" Don't thank me! You're my best friend, I'd do anything for you " I whispered back. She let go and smiled brightly at us. Guess she's not nervous any more.

" Ohmigod, I almost forgot to throw my flowers! " she laughed at herself. Always the same Ronny, she's so forgetful.

All the girls who aren't married got into a big bunch. I was sooo gonna get this. The best friend always gets the flowers. She turned around and flung them behind her. Right into my arms. I knew it. She turned around and grinned at me.

" Guess your next " she said. I shook my head, Kaden already said I wasn't so I'm not pushin' it. She took hold of Jace's arm and we all followed them out to the limo they rented. They waved and got in and drove off. Jeez, they are so not classic. I took Kadens hand and he led me to his car. This is gonna be a long week without them two.