9. Natalie's Shower

Natalie.

The time has finally come for my very first baby shower. I have waited so long for this to happen, and all I can do is thank god.

My baby shower is going to be great. My mom and my sister Naomi are in town, and I couldn't be any happier.

Of course my best friend Tameka is going to be there, along with my celeb clients Barbie Blank and my newest client, Gabrielle Union.

I was a bit skeptical of inviting them after what happend nearly 7 months ago, but they assured me they understood, and were happy to know that Windell and I have worked on things, so them seeing him at the baby shower should be less awkward.

Another thing I should note is that sneaky little bitch Courtney decided to also have her shower today.

She still isn't due for another two months, but decided since she could bust any day now, so she wanted to get it out the way.

That still isn't an excuse for her to have hers on the same day as mines. I'm sure that she just wanted to steal the spotlight from my shower, for hers.

All I know is she can try, but mines is going to blow hers out of the water.

I decided to let Tameka host the shower, since my mom and sister took over the decorations, games, and catering. Shadáe and I haven't talked in awhile, but I still invited her.

She decided not to come due to the situation her and Tameka are in, but she sent me a nice play pin since she couldn't make it. I hate that things are awkward, but the show must go on.

"Ladies and gentleman welcome to the baby shower of Natalie Greene-Levy. This has been a long journey for my friend. After four years of heartbreak and hardship, she and her husband are blessed with a baby girl. Most of you have been waiting for her name to be revealed, and today is finally the day. Her name is Serenity, which means the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled.", Tameka started.

We finally agreed to that name some time last week. I really love the name it's different, and the meaning is beautiful. Calm, Peaceful, and untroubled. I hope this baby is all that and much more, at least when she gets older.

"We have alot planned for you today, so let's get turnt!", Tameka ended off, getting  everyone excited.

We all started to play different games, including my favorite one, when everyone has a balloon in their shirt and see who's "baby" won't pop.

We also had kareoke with all songs with the word baby in it. BabyBabyBaby, Always be my Baby, Baby I ,were all some examples of songs that were played.

Next we got to my favorite part, which was the food. We had a buffet table with Fried Chicken , Macaroni and Cheese, Collard Greens, Fried fish, Hot Wings, French Fries, Pasta Salad, Dressing, Potato Salad and for dessert there was Sweet Potato Pie, Lemon Meringue Pie, and a pink and white frosted, layered Chocolate Cake.

Half of the items I listed, were on my plate, with a class of Pink Lemonade.

"Oh my god girl I'm going in on this chicken." Tameka stated.

"Yassss gurl, this bomb.", my sister Naomi added.

"You don't gotta tell me twice, I am on my second plate.", I added on.

"Girl even if you eat a crumb, your gonna explode", Tameka noted.

"Yesss girl me and mama was saying the same thing in the car." Naomi added.

"Ugh shut up, y'all get on my nerves."

I was extra emotional already from this pregnancy, I didn't need people telling me I was going to explode.

"You look great baby." My mom ensured me as she walked past our table.

"Thanks mommy."

"So fill me in on this hoe that tried to ruin your marriage?" Naomi asked me.

I told her that Courtney and I fell out, but I didn't tell her about the new stuff.

"She's pregnant with twins and she's trying to pin the babies on Windell and their not his."

"Oh hell no. Twins don't even run in his family!"

"I know, but I think I have an idea in who the real father is."

"Spill the tea gurl.", Tameka budded in.

"Well a few months ago her, fast ass started online dating. A guy named Daniel. They ended up having a one night stand, and she hasn't seen him since. Little does she know, Daniel is one of my employees."

"Biiiiitch.", Naomi bursted, she may be a soon to be doctor, but the girl is ratchet as hell.

"Yesss so I was thinking, to end her little plot to steal my man, I'll inform Daniel of this, so he can get a DNA test. He's a family man and I'm positive he'll want those babies."

"But what makes you think twins run in his family?", Tameka asks curiously.

"He is a twin himself, he has a twin sister."

"Damn, this tea is too damn hot!", Naomi states.

"I'm sure her sneaky ass will try to manipulate both results of Windell and Daneil, so I'll have to watch her."

We wrapped up our conversation, to open up my gifts. They were all gorgeous, especially the crib my mom got for Serenity.

The baby shower was fun, and now I must wait for the arrival of my baby girl, and as far as Courtney goes, she has no idea what I've got for her.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Soooo, Natalie and Windell came up with the name Serenity! Special thanks to 90sBabySlayin for that name!

The shower had good food, entertainment and conversation, how will Natalie go about telling Daniel that he possibly has kids? She is definitely reading Courtney like a book.

Courtney's shower will be the next chapter, do you think she'll top Natalie's ?

The set up of the baby shower is in the media, check it out!
✌✌

@KingScorpio_