12. Unexpected Guest....

Im posting two chapters today... Happy Friday! (Hiatus is some what still in effect)
********************

Continued from Courtney's Baby

Shower....

***********

"D...Daniel."

"That's correct Courtney."

"Courtney who is this?", My mom questioned.

"You must be Courtney's mom?", Daniel asked.

"Yes that's correct young man, who are you, and why are you here?"

"Well you see Mrs.Davidson , Courtney and I met about seven months ago. We met each other online and decided to go out on a date. After that date ,we decided to go to her place and have a good time if you know what I mean."

"Look bro, don't be cool that's my sister your talking about.", my brother Cameron said.

"My fault bruh, listen the whole point of me telling you all this, is because I am possibly the father of her unborn twins."

Oh Shit.

"Don't listen to him, he just wants attention."

"Please Courtney. How could you keep this from me, knowing how much I love kids."

"Please, I barely even know you, we went out on one date."

"Yeah, but we talked for 2 months before we even went out on that date, and I told you everything about me."

"Your in denial. I didn't tell you to do that."

"Cut the bullshit. When your babies are born, just know I'm getting a DNA test, and if those our my children, I want full custody."

"Daniel."

"I have nothing else to say to you except, no matter how hard you try, Windell will never love you, and just be ready for those results."

With that he stormed off leaving all of us in silence.

"Courtney Brianna Davidson, I need to talk to you, RIGHT NOW", my mother said calmly and sternly.

"But M-"

"NOW."

We waked outside towards my back patio and sat.

"Courtney, I have never been more disappointed in you."

"Mom."

"SHUT UP AND LISTEN, IM STILL TALKING!"

I haven't seen my mom this upset in a long time.

"Your father and I did not raise you to be so irresponsible. You're about to bring two babies into this world, and you don't even know who the father is!"

"Mother Windell is the father, I am positive."

"Oh is that right, then why did that young man Daniel claim to potentially be the father? Huh? He obviously wouldn't have accused you if he wasn't!"

"I don't even know how he even found I was pregnant, I haven't seen him in months."

"I don't know child, but when these children come into this world, you better do right, you understand me?"

"I guess."

"I said do you understand me!?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Now get your behind in that house and open these gifts. You about to make me call your father."

"No, please don't call daddy."

"Alright Courtney. You bet not ever do no crazy stuff like this again!"

" I..I won't."

"Good. Now come on."

After our talk, I opened all of my gifts,  and the shower was over.

"Thanks for coming!" I told everyone.

I saw my siblings and my mom walk out, and they looked disappointed.

"Do better Courtney."

That was all my mom said, and then they all left.

I was angry and embarrassed.

Not only did Daniel invade my Baby Shower, my mother was pissed at me.

My parents were very strict on me growing up, so this really upset her. My father was home handling business, and the last thing I wanted to do was disappoint him.

As all of this is running threw my mind, I think about how did Daniel even find out that I was pregnant, and that the babies were possibly his.

Then I thought about it.... Natalie.

That bitch probably found out that I was trying to pin the baby on Windell and mess up the DNA.

I trust that Michel tampers with the DNA so everything goes as planned... NOT!

It just got to me. Michael probably already snitched, so I need a way to find another option.

Windell has to believe that these our his babies, or we will never be together.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

@KingScorpio