10] Chapter Ten

ALPHA'S MATE: THE PACK SERVANT

CHAPTER TEN

It was now Saturday and Ethan agreed that the whole pack could enjoy the whole day of relaixing, not that our pack was in danger anyway and rogue attacks rarely happen but the one that happened over a month ago just so happened to make me lose my memory.. just because I wanted to stay and help and I'm glad. I remember some things though, it might not be alot but I am getting there, however Ethan doesn't know I remember things and I don't plan on telling him until I remember everything

"So how is the planning going?" I asked LIsa smiling wide at her, after everything we've been through and from what I can remmeber she was a bitch, but the whole pack and even if she was worse than them everyone deserved a second chance, plus she was pregnant and I wanted to start my life again with people thinking she didn't remember a damn thing that way she could know what it feels like to be treated with resepect love from someones besides her mum and Ethan's parents and I do.. it felt good, amazing and I loved it.

"Great" she chirps rubbing her three month growing stomach grinning like a fool "Food will be finished soon and of course the barbecue will start in a few hours, decorations are up and drinks are in the kitchen and some more are in the cupboard so far so good"

"Okay thats great I will put the picnic blankets outside, and set up some games for the kids" I smile at her before walking away. During the month I have become great friends with Lisa despite what she done she was actually my best friends. I also made friends with another pack member but she's new she moved here whilst I was in a coma and she's also became my best friend, I am closer to her than I am with Lisa but that's understandable.

I was actually hoping Tessa Wills was Leo Jackson's mate even after the misunderstanding with him he was like my big overprotective brother but that could also be because I am his Luna but I like to think otherwise.

Finishing up with everything half an hour later I was happy and in another hour the pack would be having a good time I just wanted to spend the hour with my very handsome mate but he could wait I needed to spend some time with my mum. I was already dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a tank top and my hair in a messy bun with a pair of converse's sure I was Luna but I planned to engage in the activities for the children that is what a Luna is like a mother to all the pack members and good with the kids.

"There you are mum how are you today? Are you excited about today?" I smile at my mother even after 21 years she loved her husband, hell he was her mate of course she loved him and will always love him no matter that he is now dead and my mother was slowly dying she had me to think about for all those years she had something to remind her of her mate that kept her living and now that I didn't need her to take care of me as much as before she was slowly dying again but I hope she would stay alive before I had my first child.. her first grandchild.

"Yes how could I not be.. I get to spend the day with the whole pack.. my beautiful daughter, her mate" she chirps making me smile. She was excited to spend the day with Ethan also? That made me smile wider at my mother, she loved Ethan like he was her own son.

"I love you mum and one day I'm going to give you the grandchild you've always wanted" whispered in her ear when I embrace her in a hug "I can't wait" her mother chuckled before walking out the room and into the back yard.

So much for spending time with my mum silently laughing at the thought before going to find Ethan who was drinking a bottle of beer with Leo "Isn't it a little early to be getting drunk Alpha?" she teased him.

"Maybe" he smirks "However I can handle my alcohol very well thank you very much" he chuckles making her also giggle.

Within the hour I had a total of one beer and the rest were Vanilla Coke which I have become addicted to, whilst playing with the children and making sure everyone had fun and something to eat while the teenagers were at the pool with there friends, she talked with all the pack members besides one throughout the party, Tessa. Although I wasn't looking for Tessa I was looking for Leo and when I found him kissing a girl who looked like a slut I was worried clearing my throat they didn't stop "Leo" I hiss whacking him on the arm he broke away then only to glare at him and me do the same back, I knew for a fact Candy.. yes her name was Candy wasn't Leo's mate.. that was because she has a mate and she was being unfaithful.