9] Chapter Nine

ALPHA'S MATE: THE PACK SERVANT

CHAPTER NINE

Ethan, Leo and me were sitting in Al's diner having breakfast a very original name I know but the breakfast here is very enjoyable it had me moaning which made Ethan tense everytime and me and Leo couldn't hold in our laughter I knew he wanted me and I was teasing him when he had been waiting for me to be ready in that way, thats one of the reasons I love him his waiting for me to be ready especially with everything thats happened.

"How about we go shopping?" I ask "I could use some new clothing"

"No" both men groan "We are not going shopping you can do that tomorrow" Ethan says making me pout and him pecking me on the lips "I'll make it up to you another day" he winks making me giggle.

"Good" I whisper turning back to Leo who looks about ready to gag "So what's it like being Beta?"

"Same as Alpha I suppose" he shrugs "Of course like every other pack member I have to listen to our Alpha but I still have power in a sense"

"Oh well thats good I suppose but don't you get girls wanting you only for your power?" I question him. He smirks "Yeah they do but I use them too because I already know they just want the power truth be told I am a player but I would want my mate" saying that his smile vanishes.

"It could be someone you least expected, someone in the pack you've never talked to-"

"I've talked to every girl in the pack"

"Maybe it's not a girl!" I joke but it was worth it, his face was priceless "I am not gay" he grumbles whilst me and Ethan laugh "I was only joking but seriously maybe you haven't talked to all the girls in the pack"

He sighs "Your right maybe I could use your guys help"

"Great" I squeal we could have a party for the whole pack on saturday, nice home made dinner, family fun and a chance for you to meet girls that could possibly be your mate not the whores that you've already slept with were on a mission to find your mate!"

"I don't know.."

"Your doing it I order you as your Luna" I tease but all the same I was serious making Ethan and Leo looked shocked whilst also making me giggle "I was kidding but we are still having a party and finding your mate!" I grin at them before finishing off my breakfast.

For the rest of the day our plans changed Ethan and Leo were in the living room watching a football match with some more male pack members whilst I was cuddle up next to Ethan organising the party.

I'm going to find his mate if it's the last thing I do..

..Starting with this party!

~

A/N - Another chapter on the same day hope you like it I wanted to give you two chapters to keep you satisfied for awhile whilst I write another Chapter of Mystery Girl, Just the Maid and on the 5th May Falling for the Player!

Check out my other stories including my only completed one so far The One Night Stand.

Also thinking of another story called Goodnight Sweetheart based on the British TV Show which I am completely in love with about time travelling and if you want to know more read the story.. once I upload it of course.