7] Chapter Seven

ALPHA'S MATE: THE PACK SERVANT

CHAPTER SEVEN

ELEANOR's POV.

My life was fustrating now that I knew nothing about my past, I hate the fact I was attacked that caused me to loose my memory how could I trust all these people? I knew I had to earn there trust and little Liam and Sophie there the children of the family I first saw when I got back. However I knew I could trust Ethan instantly I had this pull to him and although I don't remember a thing I know his my mate, my wolf she doesn't remeber but she remembers enough to know his my soulmate and that were meant to be together.

MATE! my wolf yells but I have no idea what she wants from him I mean I'm always with him, hanging out with him, trusting him I am so close to knowing nearly everything about him and how my old life was. I knew he was telling the truth when he told me I was the pack maid, that he rejected me five years ago and the night of the attack infront of everyone he was in the middle of telling everyone I was his mate, that he made a mistake and then it all turned upside down.

I got on extremely well with his parents which was a good thing I felt safe and comfortable around them, I had a feeling we would be great friends, they were great company and easy to talk to I loved it because being an Alphas mate I need to get along with them but it wasn't hard to do so.

"Ethan?" I call out after waking up it's been a little ove a month now and were share the same room nothings happened his been really patient with me now though I don't see him as much as I did because when I first got out of the hospital he was by my side now though he had his Alpha duties to attend and meetings with other packs and training the pack because of the attack that happened.

"Yeah babe?" I love it when he calls me babe, it shows me that I'm his and his mine of course were mates but I still worry I remember some things now that people have helped me not that I told Ethan because he would tell me not to worry but I remember flashbacks of him making out with loads of different types of girls and I am can no way compare to them "Are you busy today?" I heard him sigh and walk up to me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest "Yes I am I'm sorry I'll make it up tonight" he winks making me laugh despite my mood "Fine" I say walking away and downstairs into the kitchen.

Okay we haven't done anything to intimate but I think we will soon see my heat is coming apparently I have been through it before and from what Ethan told me I never went near him he didn't want to take my innonence when were not together which I am glad he did knowing your mate doesn't want you and then sleeps with you just to ease your pain I would rather be in pain but now things are different.

Making breakfast for myself I had soon to meet Ethan's Beta its been over a month but Ethan had ordered him to go to another pack where he would go to meetings, etc. I was too lost in thought about everything that I didn't notice arms snaking round my waist and turning me round to see a smiling Ethan "Yes?" I question smiling slightly at him worried he might say something bad "Is something wrong?" I ask when he doesn't say anything. "Everythings fine I'm just lucky to have you as a mate!" Five years late but when your in love it doesn't matter my wolf tells me.

Love.

I don't love Ethan do I?

No.

I couldn't.

Or..

Maybe I could.

..Just Maybe.

"I'm lucky too I get to have you as a mate" I say wrapping my arms around his neck and quickly pecking him on the lips "Your the best thing that ever happened to me!"  I whisper to him kissing him again more passionately. He sighs his arms that are around my waist tightening just slightly not enough to hurt me "I wish I could turn back time and take back everything bad I ever done I want you to know how I was I will never treat you that way again, I love you" I grin up at him "I forgive you.. as I always do but you did promise me another date and I.. I love you too" he smiles spinning me round in circles and kissing me again.