5] Chapter Five

ALPHA'S MATE: THE PACK SERVANT

CHAPTER FIVE

ELEANOR's POV.

I was finally getting out of this hospital the only problem I had to go home with that guy, that stranger he says were mates and although I can't remember I know I am a werewolf and my wolf told me that he was out mates as soon as our eyes connected I couldn't stop myself to think I have seen them eyes before, but I knew that was true and were mates and my memory is gone but I remember them but I couldn't remember anything else.

"You ready to go?" a voice asks softly behind me I turn to see him, those blue eyes I smile at him nodding my head before speaking "Yes"

He told me about my past about me and him and I wasn't happy he rejected me or that it happened five years and now his realized his mistake he said he was going to announce it to the park just before the rogues came but I don't know whether his telling the truth or not.

How was I supposed to be in love with someone who was my mate and didn't love me from the very beginning and didn't realise his mistake five years later, he needed to work for it even if I couldn't remember anything. I knew it was the right thing to do.

 "Are you ok?" he asked as we made our wait of the hospital.

I shrug "I think so I'm not actually sure it just seems like too much" he smiles sadly at me opening the passenger door for me to get in we were silent for a few minutes but it wasn't awkward well at least not for me its not like I remember anything that happened even if it did happen.

"So I was thinking maybe we could hang out sometime?" he asked hopeful.

Maybe my life is starting over, fresh and new, biting my lip I smile at him "That would be nice" I say looking out of the window so he couldn't see me blush. As soon as we made it out of the car arms were around me from my mum, and two other people a man and a woman. "Were so happy your okay! We missed you!" but I couldn't breathe and not because I was being given a bear hug but this was scaring the crap out of me and I didn't like it one bit Ethan must of noticed because he was the one to speak next.

"Mum I think you should give her a little space remember she can't remember you!" he hissed at his mother in a hushed tone, "Oh right, sorry" she mumbles I shake my head smiling at her "It's alright" I smile sadly at the woman "I'm Sarah and this is my husband and Ethans father Johnathan"

The man names Johnathan smiles and adds, smiling "But you can call me John"

"Hello" I tell the both of them I knew I didn't have to tell them my name they all remember. Ethan holds my hand as we walk to the other pack members who are all sadly smiling at me I knew they didn't like me before since thats what Ethan told me but know they pity me for the accident and what its called.

Pack members actually talked to me and although I couldn't remember anything but knew what they done because of what Ethan had told me I was surprised does it take me nearly to die for them to be nice to me or was it because Ethan annouced to them I was his mate once iI was in the coma, I couldn't understand but I just smiled and simply replied to them.

"Georgia?" someone calls from behind me I turn round to see some woman who looked slightly pregnant.

"Yes?" I forrow my eyebrows, who was she and what did she want..

"I'm.. I'm Lisa" she smiles at me.

"Right"

"You probably don't remember me- shit sorry I didn't mean-"

"Don't worry about it"

"Anyway you don't remember me and we weren't exactly friends I kind of dated Ethan but I regret everything I have done to you I found my mate, Alex" she smiles sadly at me "I'm pregnant with our first child it was when I was with Ethan but I tried to tell him it was his because all I wanted then was to have power and didn't care for my mate but now I love him and I'm sorry I'm not making any sense" she sighs before continuing "I'm a horrible person and I'm working on it I would like us to be friends one day but I know I will have to gain your trust and everything" she bites her lip looking so scared.

I was about to reply when someone growled.. Ethan? Why is he growling? "What are you doing here?" he growled at Lisa making her whimper thats when I spoke "Don't growl at her Ethan" I order growling back I stand infront of her "She has done nothing wrong but apologize and asked to be friends"

He looks at me as if he is in shock I turn back to Lisa who also looks shocked "Even if I don't remmeber anything I think it would take time since I need to gain everyones trust" I smile at her before walking out of the kitchen.

I really wish I could rememeber everything that happened, its fustrating and I hate it I just want to rememeber everything that happened so they can treat me normally or do I? What if I remembered everything would they treat me like I was treated now or would they treat me how they did before..

This Sucks!

~

A/N - So I have come to the conclusion that The One Night Stand should be finished this weekend however I though His Servant! would be finished before I started uploading Falling for the Player, although it is a short story it will be longer than TONS so I might be uploading a few times after the first chapter of Falling for the Player. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! :D

Yeah so I know the chapter is short but when I next uploaded I will make it longer I promise! :D xx

TONS is uploaded today too! (: