8] Chapter Eight

ALPHA'S MATE: THE PACK SERVANT

CHAPTER EIGHT

Ethan's POV. (short..)

I can't believe Leo hit my mate, my best friend practically attacked her my wolf wanted to rip him a part for causing our mate pain but Georgia calmed me down I didn't want to do such a thing infront of her, she was slowly getting better sure before the rogue attack she wasn't treated fairly if there wasn't an attack it could still be this way she would just have her memory but I couldn't do anything about that now but be with her and thats what I plan on doing.. Spending the rest of my life with her, forever.

Georgia's POV.

We all sat in silence now, literally no one said anything "How was your trip Leo?" I finally ask making the two of them look at me in shock and disbelief "What?"

"N-Nothing It was fine Luna I-"

"My name is Georgia" I but in I didn't want him to call me Luna he was my mates best friend and beta he would only call me Luna when needed now he was just sucking up he nods quickly making me grin "Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm so so so sorry!" I roll my eyes and before I could stop myself I blurted out "Will you just grow some balls!" I snap making Ethan laugh and Leo blush bright red "W-What?"

"I said will you grow some balls what would your mate think sure you slapped me" making Ethan growl at him but he stops when he sees me glare at him making him whimper "-and I'm your Luna but we can look past this and I know now that you've done many other bad things to me like the rest of the pack but I can forgive you.. I would like to be friends"

"Really?" he asks. I roll my eyes seriously this guy is your beta I mind link Ethan making him laugh and Leo look at him weirdly.

I'm afraid so sweetheart.

Sweetheart?

Yeah I think it's perfect for you.

Cool beans buttercup I tease him making him growl and me giggle.

Do not call me buttercup.

Whatever you say buttercup.

"I think we should spend the day together"

"What! No your mine!" Ethan snarls overprotective much I smirk at Ethan "But I love him" I pout making Ethan growl lowly again as if warning me "His the best I've ever had" I wink at Leo who is visibly pale. "God you people are no fun, Ethan I do not like him in that way his your friend and I just want to get to know him better.. you can ever join us"

"Fine" he grumbles but I could tell he wanted to smile "Thank you I love you" I whisper to him before turning to Leo "It was um.. nice to meet you I'm just going to get ready" I kiss Ethan on the cheek and head out of the office and to our bedroom.

I showered and got ready within the hour and went downstairs to see them both waiting for me.

It's time to get to know the beta..

~

A/N - Chapter 8 is finsihed and 9 will be up later today.. enjoy!