13) Dear God, Not *Gasp* Teenagers!

"We're not certain of the specifics, all we know is that AIM heard about what happened to the Avengers, and we have taken care of the leak. They then tried to recreate it, and someone thought it would be a great idea to test it on the helicarier. The explosions were just distractions so that they could sneak the de-aging machine in. Fortunately for us, the agents were just reverted to their teenage state, which is quite beneficial, as some of the older and more experienced agents are in younger and more flexible bodies, with all memories intact. The only problem is that none of the agents, myself included, have been aging at all."

Fury was explaining the situation to Tom, Maria and a few senior agents stationed at the New York base. It would have been very serious if they weren't being lectured by a teenage boy in a trench coat at least ten sizes too big.

"Seriously, Fury. I just can't take you seriously in that thing. Just take it off, or find one in a smaller size. It's not like the trench coat is the source of your powers, everyone knows it's your eye patch," Tom joked, knowing that he would never have had the guts to say it to Fury if he hadn't looked like a small child playing dress up.

"I would shut up now if I were you, Ryder. I may be stuck in a fifteen year old body, but that doesn't mean I can't fire you, or kill you for that matter," Fury said calmly, and even though Tom knew that Fury was a grown man on the inside, it still freaked him out.

"Tom's right, sort of," Maria started, ignoring Fury's glare.

"You should take off the trench coat. You look more than a little ridiculous, plus you must be boiling."

"I don't take orders from agents," Fury muttered quietly, but he still took the trench coat off to reveal a black shirt that fit him slightly better than the coat, but still looked pretty big on his surprisingly slim frame.

"Sure you don't, Fury. Or can we call you Nick, now that you're younger than us," Tom joked, but even Maria, who was used to his teasing, shook her head condescendingly.

"I am this close to firing you on the spot," Fury said as menacingly as he could, emphasising the words by holding his thumb and forefinger, squished together, up to his face.

"Sheesh, I was kidding."

_______________________________________________________________________

"So, do they do anything?" Bobbi Morse asked from where she was sitting in the corner, sulking. She hadn't been overjoyed when she realised that she had been turned back into a teenager, but getting stuck with babysitting duty, Avenger babysitting duty, was just the sarcastic icing on the metaphorical cake.

So far, the Avengers had been relatively calm. Nat had stopped taking in English, and the Agent who had spoken Russian had been called away on a mission for that very reason, so no one knew what she was saying, although the one time she had tried to talk to Bobbi she had said Maria twice, so Bobbi could only assume that the little red-head missed her temporary carer.

"I dunno, but when they were all big and stuff, all they did was save the world, and annoy each other. At least they're being quiet," Jan said, her speech patterns unmistakeably teenager-ish, thanks to the fact that neither her, nor Hank, had gotten out of the helicarier before it had been engulfed in the anti-aging smoke.

While Jan had also been forced into babysitting duty, Hank had snuck off to a lab to run some tests. Jan really couldn't blame him, but she wished he had stayed with her.

"Yea, I s'pose," Bobbi said, before jumping up out of the leather office chair to grab Clint off the bookcase he was trying to climb, for the third time. It was surprisingly hard to pry his small fingers off the shelf, but once Bobbi got him off, she held onto him, scolded him lightly, then sat him down beside Steve, who was carefully drawing on a piece of paper with Jan's eyeliner pencil, because none of the kids were trusted with pens anymore.

At least, that's what Maria had told the two girls. It had something to do with drawing on things that they shouldn't draw on, and Jan had reluctantly given Steve the pencil when he looked at her with his baby blue eyes, which had just reminded her of Hank.

Tony was fiddling with a few pieces of wire, which looked like the had been taken from a the mangled cell phone that lay on the ground beside him, but the could just as easily be from the tv in the corner that wasn't working any more.

Thor was trying to stack the remaining contents of Jan's make-up bag, namely the mascara and eye shadows, into what looked like the ruins of a castle, while Pepper had been 'abducted' by an Agent, who had said that they were going to "Show everyone this little cutie-patootie, yes I am, yes I am! You're just so cutie-ootie-ootie," or something like that.

Bruce had been taken up to a lab for some tests, and Bobbi felt sorry for him, she knew the doctors weren't exactly good with kids, or people in general.

"Где туалет?" Nat asked, tugging on the hem of Bobbi's top.

"I don't speak Russian," she replied, hoping that the little assassin would understand her, but Nat just kept trying in various languages.

"トイレはどこですか?"

"I don't even know what you're trying to say."

"Ubi est latrina?"

"Jan, do you speak, uh, Latin?"

"¿Dónde está el baño?" Nat tried one more time.

"El cuarto de baño es por ese pasillo, y hacia la izquierda," Bobbi replied in a perfect Spanish accent, pointing down the hall, to the left.

"Gracias," Nat replied politely.

"Dey nada."

"Since when do you speak Spanish?" Jan asked, clearly impressed.

"There was a mission, lasted a lot longer than it should have and, well, the language stuck," she replied with a smile.

"Cool, so do you think Fury'll let us go out soon? It's really warm in here, and we're in New York, we should just go to Central Park."

"Yea, I'll go ask Fury. Wish me luck!"

__________________________________________________________________________

Alright, sorry for how short it was, but I wanted to get Bobbi (Mockingbird) introduced.

And I know that the whole bit at the end was super random, but I found out (while doing Marvel research) that Bobbi Morse speaks fluent Spanish, so how could I not write it. Besides, I do what I want!!

(And Nat just asked where the bathrooms were, in Russian, then Japanese, then Latin, then Spanish, and Bobbi told her that they were down the hall)

Yea, next chapter they're going to the park! Sorry for the suckey set up, but it means that, er, something, and, er, I had a reason but I forgot it, but, uh, something, whatever.

Oh and, before I go, I wanted to ask you guys a question.

What age do you think I am?

I've seen a few authors do this, and I'm curious (nosy) so, yea, let me know in the comments!

So goodbye for now, people of the Internet,

Adios,

Littlesemble!