Summer With The Bad Boy(Part 3)

After that he just left the cabin. Left me alone. He didn’t say anything, he just went. He didn’t say if he’d be back, he just went....

I looked around the dimly lit room. The punch bag was worn, the boxing gloves were too. The weights had scratches on them. I looked over to the small brown leather sofa, it was scratched and torn. The wall’s had hardly any wall paper left. In the corner of the room was a smashed TV. I picked up the boxing gloves and slipped them on. I gently started to hit the punch bag. I started to get angrier at Zayn, so I punched harder. I remembered how my parents forgot my birthday, so I started to kick. I remember how they were never there for me, punched and kicked harder. I took every ounce of emotion I had on the punch bag. Every single feeling I had inside had been let out. I don’t know how long I had been going for but I didn’t stop, I couldn’t... Sweat trickled down my face. I took off my hoodie and shoes. I sat on the sofa for a rest and ripped off the boxing gloves. Rose red blood fell off my knuckles and down my hands. I know I should stop now but I still felt angry. I didn’t bother putting the gloves back on but I just kicked and punched more and more and more until a voice interrupted me.

‘’Stop before you break your knuckles!’’ Zayn’s voice.

‘’Like you care!’’ I was still angry at him for leaving me!

‘’How long have you been punching?’’

‘’Since you left me!’’ I could see out of the corner of my eye it surprised him.

‘’Shit, stop Alia!’’ He tried to stop me! Important word there, TRIED!

‘’Don’t call me that.’’ I told him punching and kicking harder.

‘’What do you want me to call you then?’’ He asked.

‘’Anything but that!’’ I fell to the floor with exhaustion, my breathing was heavy and my hear and chest were moving fast.

‘’How about Flower?’’ Zayn asked stopping the punching bag from swinging.

‘’Why Flower?’’ I asked confused.

‘’Alia-Rose is your full name. A Rose is a Flower isn’t it?’’ He told me. But how did he know my full name?

‘’Flower it is then, Zayn”

“Don’t call me Zayn..’’ He told me.

‘’What should I call you then?’’

‘’Bradford’s Bad Boy?’’ No way.

‘’Nah, that’s too mainstream. How about bear?’’

‘’Fine, I’m bear and your Flower!’’ He agreed. I have no idea why I picked bear, but I think I can get used to being called Flower.

‘’Do you have any water, bear?’’ I asked Za- I mean Bear.

‘’Yeah come with me Flower’’ He told me. I tried to get up but my legs were too weak.

‘’I- I can’t..’’ I felt a little embarrassed. He walked over to me scooping me up, bridal style, like an ice-cream.

‘’I’ll carry my Flower then.’’ I think my heart just skipped a beat. He called me his Flower! He led me through a dark corridor and stopped at one of the doors, he kicked it and sat me on something. He flicked on the light switch and I saw I was in a kitchen. When I looked at Zay- Bear, I saw he was pour some water into a glass.

‘’Here.’’ He said handing me the glass.

I had drank about 5 big glasses of water before I could walk again. I hopped off the counter and walked over to Bear.

‘’Could I sleep on the couch?’’ I asked. I really don’t have enough energy to walk home.

‘’No, follow me.’’ He told me and I did as he told me too. He walked further down the long dark corridor. He opened a door which had no handle on it, he walked in slowly and I followed. When I stepped in there was a leather double bed, no scratches or anything, it was perfect.

‘’This is where you’ll be sleeping.’’ He told me.

‘’No, I’ll-‘’

‘’You will sleep in here and that is the last of it!’’ Zayn interrupted me.

‘’Th-thanks.’’  I walked over to the bed and laid down on it getting comfy. I was almost asleep when I felt Zayn’s hand gently glide across my face.

‘’Good night my beautiful flower..’’ He whispered in my ear, before kissing my cheek.

I woke the next morning, legs aching, knuckles stinging and hurting like never before. I sat up, stretching and noticed I wasn’t in my room. Where am I? Then I remembered everything that happened last night. Everything Zayn said,  our new names for each other, all of it. I remembered how I took out all my emotion on that poor punch bag. The good night kiss from bear...

I was planning to stay in this comfy bed for a while but I heard the most beautiful singing voice ever. It made me want to find out who it was. I got out of my bed and tip toed out of the door. I followed where the noise was coming from, the living room or gym place thingy. I took slow small steps and I tried not to breathe too heavy. I got closer to the door, it was open just enough for me to see through it. I cannot believe what I am seeing. He stood there in his boxers lifting weights, earphones in, his toned body flexing as he lifted the weight, his 6 pack and V-Line. He started to sing Bruno Mars- Just The Way You Are. I just stood there watching him singing and I stood there just watching as Bradford’s Bad Boy sung. How has he manage to hide his voice for so long?

‘’Your really good!’’ I accidently blurted out.

‘’Crap. I er.. Didn’t see you there..’’ He said rubbing the back of his neck, after putting the weight down.

‘’You voice is amazing.’’ I complimented him.

‘’Thank you. But don’t tell anyone.. please’’

‘’Tell anyone what?’’ Nobody would believe me anyway.

‘’Thanks..’’