Summer With The Bad Boy (Part 8)

*Alia's P.O.V*

This is the most fun I've had in ages, I don't think I've ever been so wild. I swear to god, this was the best day ever!

But, we have a slight problem right now. How are we going to get home? I don't think I thought this part through...

"Whats the plan then?" I turned my attention to Zayn, who was laying down in the yellow gritty sand.

"What you talking about?" He asked slightly dumbfounded.

"How we're gonna' get home?" I lowered myself down next to him, so we lay side by side.

"And you're asking me because...?"

"You have a phone..."

"that's in your car" He looked at me like I was stupid.

"Oh yes.." I sat up quickly and ran up the sandy hill. As I reached the barn, I checked it carefully for some police officers before jumping back into my car. Serching for Zayn's phone, I found a note on the fot area. Causiously opening it, I read the message.

Dear Alia

It's your mother here. I'm writing to you to say that I, and many other guests, will be expecting to see you-

"Alia, what are you doing woman?" I threw the letter to the floor of my car, as Zayn jumped in.

"Uh.... heres your phone!" I shouted, handing the black IPhone to Zayn. Snatching it out of my hand, he unlocked the screen and rang someone.

"Hello" Zayn muttered down the line.

"Can you pick me up?"

"I don't know where I am!"

"Track the GPS on my phone or something."

"Okay, see you in 2 fucking hours!" Zayn angrily growled down the phone, ending the call.

"What are we going to do for 2 hours?" asked crawling to the back of the car and laying myself across the back seats.

"I know exactly what we could do" Zayn winked, as he started to get on top of me. I could feel the blush appearing on my cheeks as he did so.

"Oh no no no" I shouted, sitting up quicker then you could say shit stick.

"I was just kidding" He smirked.

"Well keep that little Zayn junior in your pants please." I laughed slightly.

"Oh believe me, it's not little down there" He smirked, while I just repeated the word ew about 100 times.

It has been an hour and a half. Me and Zayn have been through many games of eye spy.

I leaned over to Zayn's cheek, while he was looking out the window.

"Zayn" I said dragging out the 'ayn'. Twisting his head around our lips acciently connected for a second. I couldn't help but feel some butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"Jesus Christ Alia!" He shouted as I scooted back.

"That was not part of my plan." I awkwardly slapped myself.

"If you wanted to kiss me, just say you know?" He smirked coming closer.

"Why would I want to kiss you?"

"Because I'm sexy" He scooched over.

If he gets any closer he'll be on my lap!

"If you say so"