Summer With The Bad Boy(Part 2)

Can I Tame Bradford's Bad Boy?(Part 2)

A week. It has been a week since me and Zayn had talked. His name really suited him. Zayn Jawaad Malik. A beautiful Name for a beautiful creature.

I logged onto my facebook, while drinking my coke (cola by the way), and I saw I had a few notifications. Game request, So and so liked your picture, farmvile request. Blah, blah, blah! I scrolled through my news feed feeling really bored. Haha that’s’ funny, liked that. My computer made a ‘bing’ noise. I have a friend request, off who I wonder? As I clicked on my friend request to say I was shocked was an understatement. ‘Bradford’s Bad Boy would like to be your friend’ I clicked on his profile. Shit it’s private. I clicked the accept button, now me and ‘Bradford’s Bad Boy are friends.. On facebook anyway.. I went back onto his profile. Nothing shocked me really, he had loads of post from girls on there. A few videos’ of him fighting and just stuff like that..

That night I went to bed at around 12. I was getting comfy when I heard my phone vibrate. I stretched over to my bedside cabinet to get it. Now I’m un comfy, I mentally sighed. I typed in my phone password ‘6969’, stop judging me! I gently slid my finger down my Samsung Galaxy S3 screen, checking my notifications. ‘Bradford’s Bad Boy sent you a message’ My heart started to beat faster, heat started to spread all through my body, my started to gently shake, the twitch I always got when I was cold had crept onto my knee, as I clicked on the message.

‘Are you comin out?xx’ He put kisses at the end. Bradford’s Bad Boy put’s kisses at the end.

’Yep where and when? Xx’ I sent my reply and waited for his.

‘now and at treewood forest! Xx’ He replied

‘okay wont be long i live close J xx’ was my reply. I put on my skinny black jeans, a plain white top on and a red converse hoodie to go with my red converses. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

‘Will your parents mind?xx’ How cute. He asked if my parents would mind!

‘Will they fuck!’ I sent back.

I know my parents’ would mind, but it’s not like there here. My mum and dad are always away on business trips and when there not, there in hotels or restaurants writing reviews. The last time I saw them was Christmas. In March I spoke to them once, the day after my birthday. They hardly ever speak to me, or see me for that matter!

After I finished my mental rant I had arrived at the forest. I checked my phone and I had a message off Zayn.

‘gonna b late sorry xxx’ Great. In a dark forest on my own!

I climbed up a tree and waited. After about 5 minutes of waiting, I heard a faint noise of a motorbike. Zayn parked his motorbike under the tree I was in. I jumped down which obviously startled him. Zayn pulled a knife out of his pocket and aimed it at me. I ducked and grabbed his wrist just in time. His face just told me how shocked he was. Noticing I was still holding his wrist I left go quickly.

‘’ Y-your reflexes are.. really good!’’ He complimented me. I think?

‘’Thanks?’’ It came put as a question.

‘’ It’s okay..’’

We started to go into the deep dark woods. Zayn walked through not even phased by the noises, where as I, would scream at the noise of a snapping twig, which also made Zayn laugh at my screams.

We had been walking for what felt like forever, until Zayn stopped without me noticing, so I accidently walked into his muscular back and then I fell onto my bum.

‘’Sorry’’ I apologised to him.

‘’It’s fine.’’ He told me. He put out his hand for me to grab it. I reached out to his hand and held onto it. It felt like a million butterflies had been realised into my stomach.

‘’Th- Thanks..’’ I told him blushing lightly.

He got out keys from his pocket. I saw him put the shiny gold keys into the lock, of a hidden door, gently, he twisted the keys and stepped into the cabin.

‘’Come in.’’ He instructed me. I did as he told me too and went inside the cabin. It was dark all I could see was the outline of something swinging, it looked like a punch bag. I felt someone run past me. I saw a black silhouette punching the punch bag. I took a step closer.

‘’Zayn?’’ I asked.

‘’Zayn this isn’t funny! Turn the light on..’’ I left a long pause.

‘’Please..’’ I asked. I sat in a ball on the floor and pretended to cry.

Soon the lights came on and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

‘’Are you okay? I didn’t mean to make you cry?’’ Zayn asked me. He sounded so guilty. I took my head out of my hands and clenched my fist. I threw my fist at Zayn’s face. I punched him.

‘’Whoa. You got a great punch.. For a girl!’’

‘’I- I’m sorry..’’ I think I apologise too much.

‘’No, hit me’’

‘’What?’’ I asked.

‘’Punch me again.’’

‘’Dude no!’’ I'm not punching him again!

‘’Do it Alia!’’ He knew my name. No one ever calls me Alia, except my family.

‘’Don’t call me that!’’ I was getting angry.

‘’ Or what... Alia?’’ He was smirking.

‘’Don’t call me Alia!’’ I told him.

‘’Alia...Alia’’ My short temper is going to go soon.

‘’Stop fucking calling me that!’’ I am losing it with him!

‘’Come on Alia. Alia. Alia!’’ He was laughing now! I lost it. I couldn’t stop myself. I punched him, giving him more than he expected. A bleeding nose.

‘’YOU HAPPY NOW?’’ I shouted at him.

‘’You- you..’’ He didn’t have anything to say.

‘’What Zayn?’’

‘’Don’t call me that.’’

‘’Or what... Zayn?’’

‘’I’ll make your life hell!’’ He was angry.

‘’Oh Zayn..’’ I was winding him up now. He leaned into my face.

‘’Stop Alia.’’ I was terrified now. His fists’ were clenched and his breathing was heavy.

‘’S-sorry..’’ I'm doing it again.

‘’Are you scared of me?’’ He asked, still close to my face.

‘’I- I- I don’t know..’’ I’m terrified of him really. He went leaned into my ear, his breath running down my neck giving me goosebumps. The words he whispered are the one I will never forget.

‘’You should be.’’