Summer With The Bad Boy

The Bad Boy of Bradford rode past me, on his motorbike, on the way to school. I wish he just knew my name. He shares the same classes as me, even registration, and yet he has not once talked to me.

I was running late for school. As I entered the building, I noticed it was silent, because everyone was in school. I headed to my locker and started to put my things in there when I saw someone out of the corner of my eye, coming towards me. I shut my locker making it echo through the hallway. The persons footsteps got louder. They came closer. Louder. Closer. Silence. They leant against the locker next to mine. His black hair in a messy quiff, his brown sparkling eyes, his perfect cheek bones, his wrecked leather jacket, his black motorbike helmet in one hand, his cigarette in the other. Bradford's Bad boy.

"The good girl is late. Better get to class!'' He laughed.

''And who are you?'' I asked even though you know exactly who he was. His face turned sour.

'' Oh, everyone knows who I am. But nobody knows What I am..''

''I'm not familiar with your name?'' I said honestly, you only knew him by Bradford's bad boy.

''Zayn Jawaad Malik. AKA Bradford's Bad Boy.'' He told me, sounding very vain. As I was about to reply the bell went and the corridors filled up. We both walked to the same class in different directions.