Love Interests: Cassius "Cash" Ido

Cassius "Cash" Ido

NATIONALITY/SPECIES:
1/2 Mexican-American human (mother's side);
1/2 Incubus of unknown nationality or ethnicity
Cambion
US citizen

AGE:16
September 6, 1977
Sophomore

HEIGHT AND WEIGHT:
5'9"
174 lbs

HAIR:Short to medium straight black hair

BODY:
Balanced Body Type
Inverted Triangle Body Shape
Medium-sized square hands with Norman arch
Long spatulate fingers with wedge triangular nails
Small arched Egyptian feet

FACE:Round Face
Has slightly rounded short horns peaking on his brow above his eyes
Close-set, upturned, deep-set almond black eyes
Big flat nose with narrow nostrils
Under bite with thick lips
Cupid's bow has a normal-depth wide V, smooth peaks, round bottom
Slight ariol

CLOTHES:
Briefs and a tank top
90's rebellious prep style: shirt or polo shirt with the collar turned up that's half tucked into dark washed jeans or slacks, and boots.

ACCESSORIES:Saint Peter's cross necklace

FAMILY:
Mother

FRIENDS: Sex friends, but it's more of a business
Good at team sports, so made some friends during the season, but not friends in non-sports-related time

INTENTION:
Love

SKILLS:*Prophetic dreams
Can seduce people with physical touch, practically controlling them as long as there's skin-on-skin contact, which wears off soon after there is no contact

HOBBIES:
Team sports, especially soccer
Playing guitar

GOALS:To find Upshaw and make her hisFor Cash to figure out that nothing is his fault, his fate isn't sealed (especially not because that he's a cambion), and that he can find his own happiness, even if it's not with Upshaw.
MOTIVATION:Incubi, Succubi and Cambions aren't treated even remotely well by humans, and even by most of the creature population, because of their natural abilities of producing pleasure chemicals, and their nature of trying to impregnate either themselves or others (especially humans) (and this is a huge stereotype). Because of this, they definitely don't have equal rights and are frequently discriminated against.

HISTORY:
His mother, a nurse, married a highly successful, and rich, doctor, but was raped by an incubus on their honeymoon. She conceived and hoped it was her husband's. Nearly eight happy years later, Cash started developing other physical traits: his brown eyes began to darken, two bumps started to form on his forehead, his skin started to darken, and he started having a hypnotic and pleasurable affect every time he held on to his mother's and father's hand. His father started to question his mother, which she finally confessed as to what happened. [1986] Cash's father completely rejected him when he was nine. [1989] Three years after the divorce, and with a huge amount of debt weighing on her shoulders, resorted to prostituting Cash out—mainly a fondling and cuddling only deal. [1991] When he turned fourteen, his mother let go of the restraints, and let the clients do whatever they wanted to him, short of seriously harming him or killing him.

[1992] A year later, when Cash finally had the chance to escape, he ran away to Dr. Phillips in the next town over, which he had seen in a dream. He begged him for help, and since Cash had prophetic dreams, therefore psychic, Dr. Phillips did all he could to help. Unfortunately, because child prostitution didn't apply to cambions, it never made it to court, so he's still technically under his mother's custody; however Cash was still granted enrollment to Fintan's Academy. Since all of the debts were paid off, his mother had no more need to sell his services, so let him go, but didn't want to care about him anymore.

ADDITIONAL NOTES:While at Fintan's Academy, his mother doesn't give him an allowance for school supplies and such, so Cash still resorts to prostituting himself. He's tried getting a part-time job off campus (because that's allowed but under strict regulations), but no one hires a cambion for fear of fraternization.