Your Character Sheet for A Smile to Hide

This is your basic character sheet for the role you play in A Smile to Hide. This entry is subject to change without notice.

NAME: Kimberly Eli Upshaw [That was the full name before I was able to edit out all the Kimberly and Eli. You will be addressed as Upshaw.]

AGE: 15 - 16 (Sophomore in high school)

GENDER: Cis female

FAMILY: Mr. Chief Upshaw (father), Mrs. Upshaw (mother), Aunt Upshaw (deceased; father's side)

FRIENDS: Markus Toussaint, Jessica Finnish, Quanisha Talbot (deceased)

SKILLS: You're able to accurately shoot with a slingshot or a BB gun, able to tell when a person is lying or is considered untrustworthy, has the power of deduction.

GOALS: Prove that Father Gordon Killed Quanisha and Father Marlow.

MOTIVATION: Upshaw followed after Quanisha to the local church, and saw that Quanisha, her best friend, had already been killed. When her father, a detective at the time, came upon the scene, she heard Father Gordon's side of the story, and knew he was lying, and knew that he must have had a hand in their deaths.

HISTORY: [1982] Upshaw and Jessica had been friends since preschool because their mothers shared Mommy and Me classes. [1986] Markus moved to Winston-Salem from New Orleans after a hurricane, and all three became friends in third grade. [1989] In the summer before middle school, Upshaw met and befriended Quanisha during a camping trip. [1990] In the next summer, Quanisha and Father Marlow were murdered, but it was reported as a murder-suiced, which Upshaw didn't believe. [1993] Three years later, a couple of months before the end of freshman year, the story starts.

ADDITIONAL NOTES: While Zandra comments that Upshaw's ability might be a "low level empath," which is what Upshaw was diagnosed with, it's not entirely true, more-so because there isn't much information on psychic abilities, and this science is just barely being researched into.