Chapter Twenty-One: The Truth

A/N: Sorry if this chapter seems horridly disorganized, right now I know where this is going, but I'm a little hazy on the journey and I know I've got loose ends to tie up in a few places so I'll probably go back through and edit once this is all done.

In the meantime, thanks for sticking by me 

Enjoy :)

#21-The Truth

You wasted no time in finding your way back to Bellamy's apartment. Your head was in a fluster and, although not sure of where you were going, you knew that you had to leave again. You grabbed for your pack, the same one that you had brought with you when you had left the Winchesters, and began filling it with clothes. Your eyes settled on the couch before you made your way over to dig out the final item, your angel blade. The click of the door stopped you dead in your tracks and you turned to face a wide-eyed Bellamy. You looked back at your hand, only to notice that you were gripping hold of the angel blade, tightly.

"What the hell is going on? You walked out on me like that, then I come back to find you playing with," Bellamy furrowed his brows, eyes settling on your hand "What even is that?"

You let out a sigh and climbed off of the couch. Bellamy began to back off, reminding you of the blade that you were still wielding in your hand. You buried it quickly into your bag, "Look, Bell, I'm not going to hurt you. You know me that well, right?"

"I'm not sure I do," he replied harshly though he stopped backing away. His eyes shifted once more, this time settling on the bag that you had just finished packing. "You're leaving?"

You followed his gaze briefly before looking back at him, "I have to Bell, you wouldn't understand. I'm dangerous."

"Stop shutting me out. We've lived together for months now and I don't even know who you are [Name], if that's even your real name" Bellamy exploded.

You let out another defeated sigh, "Fine. But you should sit down."

You could see Bellamy mulling over his options inside his head before he finally nodded, approaching the breakfast bar and taking a seat. You took a deep breath and sat back on the couch.

"One more thing," you requested.

"Go on" Bellamy urged

"What I'm going to tell you, you need to have an open mind and," you paused "You can't tell anyone else."

Bellamy thought about it for a moment before letting out a dry response of, "Fine."

You had finally reached the end of your tether and as your lips parted, letting out a shaky breath, you knew that Bellamy deserved the truth.

"Everything that you knew, you need to forget it," you began "Ghosts, demons, monsters. They're all real."

Bellamy let out a snort as he climbed to his feet, beginning to turn away, "Is it really that hard to tell me the truth."

You shook your head, jumping up and moving to grip hold of Bellamy's arm before he could leave, "Just let me finish."

"I've heard enough" Bellamy pulled his arm out of your grasp and began to make his way towards the door.

You rushed back to your bag, gripping hold of the first thing you could find, "This is an archangels blade." You tossed it onto the couch before grabbing hold of the next thing, the flask of holy water, holding it up for Bellamy to see, "In here, holy water. I poured some in your coffee the day we met. It's like acid to demons."