Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

King .

I woke up the next morning with a couple missed calls from my bro, and some groupies. I noticed that I had a couple of texts, too. I wiped my eyes and got out of bed, and headed to the bathroom. I pissed and hopped in the shower.

When I got out the shower, I thought of 'Kiya. I remember her saying she had homecoming coming up at school. I don't know why she playing these stupid ass games, 'cause I know she want a nigga to take her. She just playing 'hard-to-get'. Talking bout she taking one of them niggas at her school.

I chuckled. She be trippin' foreal. I'll talk to her later about allat. As for now, I'ma call my la bro back and see what this nigga want.

The phone rung three times until he finally picked up.

"Yo' what the fuck? Act like you can't answer ya' fuckin phone for a nigga!" His New Orleans accent was thick and strong. This nigga must be mad. I wonder what the fuck happened.

"Mane chill out with allat. Wassup though?"

"Boocoo shit been happening and one thing lead to another...Bro, they beat the shit out of K'Mari, and some niggas to raped Keani..." I could sense the sadness in his voice. Although his tone was thick as fuck and tough, I could hear through all of that.

"The fuck? Yo' what happened?! Where she at? They straight?" I was getting pissed by the minute. I swear whenever I find out who did this shit, their lives are over. I don't give a fuck if I got to kill their whole family. Everybody's gonna suffer.

"I don't really know. I'm tryna piece this shit together...Both of em in the hospital, because Keani absolutely refuses to leave baby girl, even though they released her a couple days ago...and they doing alright, I guess. I want you to have K'Mari transferred to a hospital out there and have Keani come stay with you. Shit getting to tight here. And if anything happens I want to make sure they're in good hands."

"Nigga all y'all coming-"

"No I got shit to handle out here. They coming though."

"What I just said? All of y'all coming. Mama gone be happy to see y'all anyways. I'm about to get this jet and shit for y'all and have y'all come to my place until we find a house for y'all to stay in. I'ma give you two hours to get as much of y'all shit together. Then, the jet will be ready. When it's ready I'll have the pilot call you.

"I might not be here when y'all touchdown so I'ma leave a key on the side of the house by a bush. Take the key and unlock the door. Y'all choose which rooms y'all want—except mine. You'll know which ones mine. I don't want you to take them to the hospital until I get back. I shouldn't be that long, I just gotta take care of a couple things and pick my girl up.

"When you go get them from the hospital make sure they give you something for 'Mari to like hold on until I get back. I'll be gone about one to two hours at the most, but I just wanna make sure everything straight. You got all that?"

"Yeah. I got you bruh. We'll be there."

"Alright. I'll see y'all asses later. Much love." I hung up the phone and rubbed my temples. It's always some shit right after another.

Now I got to investigate this shit and get hold of Alejandro pussy ass. This shit crazy, foreal. I walked out the house and put the key where I told him I would, then got in my Range Rover. Before I pulled off I texted my mom and ran everything down with her, and told her I'd drop them all by her house later on.