Chapter Five

Chapter Five

King .

"King. Can you please stay the night?" Brooke begged me while grabbing on my arm.

It had been at least a week since I met Ja'Kiya, and I still haven't seen her. Whatever though, a nigga ain't even trippin.

Right now I'm at Brooke's house – one of the regular girls I fuck every now and then. She started catching feelings for me a long time ago, but she know damn well I don't want her like that. See, Brooke was the kind of girl that was easy to have, and I ain't want to tie a female down that was like that.

I mean, sure I'd come and fuck her anytime I wanted or needed to, but make her wife? Hell nah I wasn't gone do some stupid shit like that. The type of girl I was interested in is girls like Ja'Kiya. I would wife Ja'Kiya any day.

"Nah. You already know wassup and I ain't bout what chu talkin'. You already know I ain't tryna fuck wit'chu like that," I said. She looked hurt, but she already knew what the situation was. If you asked me, I'd say the bitch be hurting her damn self. Sitting there holding on to shit she know ain't gone ever happen.

"If you don't wanna deal with me, why you keep fucking me then?" She asked, tears forming in her eyes.

"Simple. A nigga just tryna bust a nut, that's it," I shrugged. "That's the only reason I really fuck wit chu and put up wit yo' shit."

"Oh. That's how it is, King? After everything we've been through?" She had tears running down her cheeks, and I could not give one fuck. She really blowing me.

"That's how it's always been. We ain't even been through shit. Fuck you talkin' bout?"

"You know what get the fuck out my house," she said, getting up and punching me in the chest. Her short ass better chill out with all that.

I shrugged and finished putting my clothes on and I left. I'ma call a meeting with my niggas, and figure out what we gone do to Alejandro and his posse.

***

"So what's the plan? How we gone do the shit?" Tyrone asked. That nigga stay ready to kill, just like the rest of us.

"We gone murk them niggas. Put 'em six feet under, foreal," Lay said. She was the only female I let be around all this shit. She was like my undercover thug. Lay could get down when she needed to, but I never allowed her to come when all the shit happened.

See, me and Lay go way back. I mean to elementary days. We met in like first grade.

I remember that day exactly. I walked into the buildings of my new school, Moton. It was my first year at the school, but I ain't really give a fuck 'cause I just knew all the hoes was gone be on me, which they were. I wasn't even interested in them though, 'cause they kept throwing themselves at me. I didn't and still don't really like that shit... like I said, I like a challenge.

So, we were going to recess and Lay was sitting with a group of friends and they all thought I was cute. I could just tell, but I ain't want em. I had my eyes on Lay the whole time. She was cute as hell.

She was a dark-skinned beauty, like the color of a hershey. She had pretty brown eyes and brown hair.

I got up from the bench I was sitting at,  went over to the slides, and kissed Lay on the lips. She got up and started screaming and throwing a tantrum. She just kept saying I gave her the cooties. Then, she slapped the fuck out a nigga, stomped on my toe, and walked off drinking her juice box like she was the shit, which she was and still is. Ever since then we been tight as fuck.

Lay was a down bitch. Down for whatever I needed, and no not like that. She's there when I need extra help or whatever the case may be. She's always been there for me, and I'm grateful for that.

"You ain't murkin' shit. Sit yo' li ass down somewhere, Lay," I said. She looked at me like I was crazy and frowned.

"You don't never let me do shit that's fun! Stupid ass!" She nudged my head. I laughed. She better watch who she fucking with.

"Yo' ass ain't gone be doing nothing 'fun'. I can't risk losing you, li sis. You already be risking your life out there for a nigga enough, and I ain't tryna make shit worse than what it could be. And yo' ass better stop touching me or big brother gone have to fuck you up," I laughed.

"Ugh. Whatever, nigga."

"Let's just get back to this plan."

We spent the next couple of hours figuring out the perfect way to kill Alejandro and we finally came to an agreement on it. That shit fire, too.

As for right now, we all bout to kick it at my crib, invite some strippers and hoes, and just smoke and shit.

I heard a knock at the door, so, I got up and answered it. When I tell you it was nothing but bad ass females with big asses! Damn. Tonight's gonna be fun.

My niggas put on some music, and I swear all the clothes came off these hoes, and they was in nothing but bras and thongs. Damn, they be wildin' with this shit. I mean, they was shakin' they asses everywhere. It was like being in heaven, on some shit!

I put another blunt to my lips and started taking hits. Let the night begin.

A/N: I feel like this chapter ain't even allat lol. And I'm sorry it's short. I was hoping on making it long, But I wanted to update for you guys! I hope y'all enjoy this shitty la' chapter! –Imani.