Chapter Three

Chapter Three

King .

"Damn, you can't sell it to me for less. I don't really got that much on me right now. But you know I got you when I see you again," this girl said seductively.

See, I was selling her a couple things cause she say her ol' man need em like ASAP. Problem is shawty say she ain't got the money I need from her. She wasn't even cute though. Only thing good on her was her ass.

Like, how the fuck she gone try to seduce a nigga and shit, but she ain't even cute. Like damn, you gotta have more than just an ass to please me.

"Well, I ain't changin' the price so either you got the money or you don't. I really don't have all night to be playin' witchu. You blowin' me," I said. She looked like she wanted to slap me, and she seemed surprised that her seductiveness didn't work.

That shit might work for other niggas but I ain't one of them. So, I don't know what she want me to do.  Like I said, either the she got the money or she don't.

"Fine," she said handing me the money. I gave her what she wanted and walked off, trying to find shawty.

I felt like I was looking for her for like forever, but I finally found her.

She was still talking to her girl. I guess it was about me, cause she still had that li' cute ass mug on her face. She looked at me and I motioned for her to come here.

From the look on her face I could tell she wasn't feeling that. I guess I got to walk over to her then.

I started walking over, and I could hear her friend saying "Damn." I chuckled.

"That's him?" I heard her friend ask, and she just nodded her head.

"Hey love, how you doing?" I said to the original girl I was interested in. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Hi," she said, with a bit of an edge to her tone. She trippin', but she fine as fuck though so, I'ma let her slide.

"Damn. Come let a nigga talk to you right quick, though."

She rolled her eyes again, and pretended she didn't hear me.

"Girl go talk to that boy. You know he sexy as fuck.  I don't know why you trying to front," her friend said pushing her towards me.

Shawty almost fell but I caught her. She turned around and gave her friend the most evil look I have ever seen. I laughed and took her hand, leading her outside.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"My bad for bumping into you earlier. I was tryna handle some business, but I wanna get to know you," I said licking my lips.

"Mhm."

"Come chill with me in my car, though. It's loud as fuck over here." I stood up and held out my hand for her. She looked at me with hesitation written all over her face but she grabbed my hand and followed me to my car.

We hopped into my 2013 Camaro ZL1 and was just silent for at least ten minutes. Damn, I don't really know what to say to this broad.

I pulled out a blunt and lit it. I took a couple of deep puffs and asked her if she smoked.

"Yeah. Pass that shit to me," she replied. I started laughing. She seemed like a female gangsta, on the cool, and I liked that shit -a lot.

I passed her the blunt and she took these long ass hits. She was damn near lifted by the time I got it back. Shawty a professional with this shit.

"So what yo' name is, love?" I asked.

"Hmm. I'm Ja'Kiya. What's your name?"

"Lavonte, but everybody know me as King," I said. She looked at me, and I could tell she heard my name through the streets.

"Oh. So you're King?"

"In the flesh, baby," I said, real corny causing her to laugh.

We talked and got to know each other more.

We smoked a lot, and we were just laughing. Her laugh was the sexiest thing I ever heard. I don't know if that shit sounds weird or not, but it's beautiful.

I stared at her for what felt like forever. Then, I leaned in and kissed her. At first she didn't even kiss me back but when she processed what was going on she started kissing back with more passion than I had.

No lie. Like, a nigga can't even deny this shit. There was a lot of chemistry there, but whatever. I'm just trying to enjoy my night and not think about all that shit right now.

I leaned over in the seat and started rubbing her ass. Damn, it was soft as a bitch, no lie.

Our kiss became way more passionate and heated than it was before. So I moved down to her neck and started biting and sucking on it. I was almost sure I would leave a hickey. And I was positive she started getting turned on.

She was moaning these quiet moans and I could tell that was her hot-spot f'sho. I moved down from her neck to the top of her chest.

I bet shawty wet as fuck right now. I thought to myself.

Let me find out.

I moved my hand down to her jeans and unbuttoned them. I touched her sex through the outside of her panties, making her jump a bit. Damn she was dripping. I could feel that shit through her panties.

We were still kissing, not missing a beat as she opened her legs, telling me that she wanted me to go inside. I slid my hands in her panties and she gasped a bit. I chuckled and started rubbing on her cookie jar.

"Mmmm," she moaned in my ear. That's that shit I do like. That shit be making a nigga dick hard like foreal. "Put em in me," she purred.

Her ass was loving this shit, and I ain't even have to use my dick. I slid a finger inside her.

Damn, she tight as fuck. I thought to myself, as I slid another finger inside her.

That was driving her crazy. She moved her hips to the rhythm of my fingers.

"King," she moaned softly. Her walls tightened around my fingers and I knew she was 'bout to explode. "Fuckkk."

Just as she was about to come, my phone started ringing.  I was about to stop and answer it, but she just kissed me.

"Don't stop," she begged. I nodded my head and continued. Whoever it was could wait a minute.

I fucked her with my fingers even harder and her walls tightened around them. Next thing I know, shawty got cream all over my hand. She was riding the waves to ecstasy.

"Fuck," she said when she calmed down. I chuckled and took my hand out her pants and wiped her cream off on a napkin I had in my glove compartment.

I looked at my phone and realized it was my nigga Touchy. He called more than once too. Damn, something must be serious cause that nigga don't ever call that much unless something going on with the "business".

I called him back to see what was up.

"What?...Fuck. Alright...alright. I'm on my way, damn. I'ma be there," I said.

I looked at Ja'Kiya. "Love, I gotta go, but can I hold yo' number?"

"Nah. You can't have that just yet," she chuckled.

"How I'm supposed to get in touch with you then?"

"If it's meant to be it'll happen. That's what my mama always said so we'll see."

I laughed. "Alright, love. I'ma see you around."

She hopped out the car, said bye, and headed back inside. She was something else, and I needed her on my team.

A/N: Hey, here's chapter three! We're glad you guys are enjoying our book so far! Tell me what you guys think about this chapter? ;)

-          Imani .