Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One .

King .

Some time passed since I discovered Moose's betrayal. I really can't believe Moose would do some shit like that. That just goes to show how fucked up people really are, and how you can't really trust anyone's intentions. Nigga could swear up and down that the people in your life truly there for you, but at the end of the day you never really know. That pussy ass nigga got his, so fuck him. The bitch six feet under.

After all that shit went down with Moose I reevaluated my whole crew. I made everybody take three lie detector tests and I questioned them all one on one. I was really on some interrogation, Law & Order type shit. Moose attempted to get over on a nigga and I promise you nobody else was gone try to do the same shit.

For the most part everybody in my crew was sincere. Probably one nigga out of every set was on some snake shit, but the joke was on them because every nigga that didn't pass my evaluations was killed on sight.

I don't know why people feel like they could ever get over on me. Loyalty is the one thing that I don't fuck around with. Doing some disloyal shit will have yo' ass in the fucking grave, on some real shit. Can't stand a snake ass person.

"I just got off the phone with Rae," Ja'Kiya said. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I almost forgot she was by my house.

I licked my lips, because she looked good as fuck. I loved the way she looked with no make-up on, messy hair, and sweats on. That's my favorite look on her, to be honest.

"What she hollin'?" I asked. I knew 'Kiya had some suspicions when it came to Rae ever since she found out Tanisha was apart of all this shit. They actually haven't talked in a minute.

"I asked her if she knew anything about all this shit that just happened, because you know, I know she liked Moose and she was fucking with him and shit so I just needed to check. She ran everything down to me. She said her and Moose stopped fucking with each other for a while when she found out he was fucking with somebody else. Best friend say she refuses to share a nigga with another bitch, so she let his sorry ass go a few weeks ago."

"Good, good. I knew she was loyal from the day I met her. What about this Tanisha shit though?" I asked. Tanisha was still a target because she was rocking with that nigga, so fuck that bitch.

"I ain't even worried about that bitch. Since we killed her accomplice last week, that ho been in hiding because she know we looking for her. Rae say that bitch better at playing hide and seek than fucking Osama Bin Laden. They say that ho living her life in fear like she George Zimmerman. So, I'm not trippin' off her. Standing back and having a laugh at how scared the bitch is, is good enough for me. Besides, I've been extremely tired lately."

"Look at you tryna be the bigger person and shit," I pinched her cheeks, "I like that."

"Boy shut up," she said, laughing. "I just don't have time to worry about a bitch that can't compete with me on any level."

I stared at her, smiling. She was the sexiest woman I have ever seen in my life, physically and mentally. I don't know when I'ma do it, but I'm make her big headed ass my wife one day. Watch.

"The fuck you looking at?" She laughed. In the mist of laughing she grabs her chest and lets out a deep sigh. A look of discomfort on her face. What the fuck is that about?

"Whats wrong? You okay?" I ask, while rubbing her chest and kissing her forehead.

"Yeah, I've been having heartburn out the ass lately."

"You need to go to the doctor? 'Cause we can go right na," I said, already grabbing her some clothes to put on.

"Boy no, you need to calm down, foreal. Damn, it's just heartburn."