Does that answer your question?

I roll out of bed groggily, squinting at the alarm clock on my bedside table.
'6:19, I have a little time left before I have to get ready'
I walk to my closet and start looking at my clothes.
'Decisions, decisions'
I walk further in digging through racks of clothes before stumbling on a shirt I hadn't seen in a while.
'Why not?'
I toss it on the bed and head to the shower.

I walk to the mirror in my entryway and give myself on last look over before leaving. I'm wearing black jeans, a leather jacket, and a scarf. The best part of my outfit though is my shirt.
It's black with a large sparkly rainbow across the front.
'Wait till the twins see this'

I walk into first hour and plop down in my seat. Haruhi walks in a moment later, followed by the twins. They were talking and laughing, but both stop when they see my shirt. I suppress a smirk and lean back in my chair.
"Oh my god-"
"That shirt is-"
"A crime against fashion!"
They were pulling on there hair, having a small breakdown over my lack of fashionable clothing.
"Please,-"
"Just take it off-"
"We beg you!!!"
They are both kneeling on either side of my desk, begging.
I jump forward suddenly and grab them both by the front of their shirts. The whole room hushes, but I whisper so just they can hear me.
"Well, if you wanted me out of my clothes so badly, you should've just asked!"
I slowly leaned back, then pulled out my notebook and started drawing like nothing happened.
They sat there, shell shocked for a moment, before their faces reddened with embarrassment and anger and they jumped in their seats.

The twins didn't talk to me for the rest of the day, not even to tease. They didn't look angry, more, calculating and I don't like it.
When we got to the host club I started setting up my table before we greeted the girls. Recently I had started walking around flirting with the other hosts and the ladies I was entertaining would follow.
We sat and chatted for a few minutes before I got up to go mess with Kyoya, the girls trailing behind. I hop up and sit on Kyoyas table, crossing my legs and leaning over slightly to get a better view of what he is doing. I notice the twins get up and start heading over towards us. They stop right I front of me before turning around.
"Attention!" They shout together. The room goes quiet, everyone anticipating what they're going to say, including me.
"We have a question-"
"For Kai Koizumi!"
They turn to face me, crossing their arms. I see tamaki at his table looking slightly alarmed, but not doing anything.
"We all have been wondering-"
"For the longest time-"
"You flirt-"
"And tease-"
"And we need to know-"
They both jab their fingers at me and shout
"What is your sexuality?!?!"
I glare at them menacingly causing them to back down slightly. I slide of the table, standing and causing them to step back. I speak quietly, my head bowed.
"You really wanna know?"
They nod nervously, slightly scared of my calmness. All eyes on the room are on us, you could hear a pin drop.
I look up grinning.

Quickly I turn around and grab Kyoyas tie, wrapping it in my hand. I pull him up and towards me in a quick but fierce kiss, then drop him back in his seat, letting go of his tie.
Next I walk over to a girl who had been my customer for a long time who I really enjoyed talking to. As I walked to her she seemed to shrink in her seat. I placed a gentle hand under her chin raising her head gently. I whisper quietly "may I kiss you?" She nods softly, and I give her a soft quick kiss.
I stand and turn to look at the shocked room.
"does that answer your question?"