Blackmail

"You can't tell them." I stare into his eyes, a calm mask covering my fear.
"Why not?" He asked, glasses flashing.
"I may not have known them long, but I've know them long enough to know there reaction." I mutter.
"Perhaps."
"No not perhaps!" I fly into a rage.
"if you tell them I will never forgive you!" I slammed my hand down on the table, shaking with anger and fear. My bangs hung over my eyes and I glared at him through them.

"Oh calm down, I won't tell, I was interested in seeing your reaction though. your remarkably... hostile."
He quickly closed his book and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I stood, still shaking, my Mind reeling with questions.
Will he tell? How did he even know? Why did he even ask to talk to me in the first place, he didn't say anything... or maybe he's just bluffing? He never specified what secret, but he knows everything about everyone.

I've got to find out what he knows.

I leave the room after calming down and start walking down the hall and trying to find my way out. I open a wrong door and see the most shocking thing I've even seen.
Kyoya was pressing a girl against a wall, his lips against hers. his hand was sliding up her side, under her shirt.

'Well, well, well, looks like I've got a some blackmail.'
I clear my throat and they both jump back. the girl looks scared, and Kyoya looks angry and confused.
"Perhaps we should talk." he says, and I see him reach to the girls hand and squeeze it reassuringly before walking out of the room. I follow and close the door behind me before turning to face him.
" I suppose I can assume what your going to say." he looks deep into my eyes, trying to get a read on me.
"Look Kyoya, I don't want to be enemies. we both have secrets we don't want revealed, so how about we become allies. what do you say, a secret for a secret?"
He glares at me for a moment, before sighing and nodding.
"I find those terms agreeable."
He reaches out his hand and I shake it. letting go I turn and start to walk away before turning and adding.
"You guys are very cute together." I smile and push through the doors.