Secrets don't make friends

After class I walk with the twins and Haruhi to the club room, and we were talking about what i would have to do.
"Well you have to entertain the ladies, and ask them about themselves." the twin spoke in unison, tilting their heads to the left.
"And you should serve them tea and coffee and snacks." Haruhi states, glancing at me. I walk behind her and wrap my arms over her shoulders, resting my chin on her head. I wasn't that much taller than her, but I was glad I was at least taller than her and Honey-Senpai. we got to the club door and walked in to see Tamaki crying and holding onto Kyoyas leg, Moro standing behind the couch, and honey shoveling cake into his mouth.
'Well, just another day at the host club'

"Welcome!" We say in unison, as ladies walk in through the door. I'm posing next to Haruhi, with my arms crossed and my fedora tilted forward. we disassemble and walk to out tables mine is in the corner near Honey and Mori. I see three girls at my table, including the one from earlier. I smile and sit down, this is going to be interesting.

"Can we request you again?!?" They all say. I smile at they and flick the brim of my hat back.
"I wouldn't have it any other way."
They squeal and turn to leave. I start packing up my bag when Kyoya calls me over. I sigh and walk over to him. I've had a long day and just want my Netflix and pizza.
"I need to speak with you" he says pushing up his glasses and opening his journal.
"Yeah, I gathered that." I snap.
"About your little secret." he smiles and my heart nearly stops.