Kai's plans are ruined!

Just to share what is going on in my life, I ate 12 jolly rancher Popsicles right before bed. moral of the story is, don't do that!!! Unless you want rainbow-colored vomit at 4 a.m.!!!🌈

"Hey Aki!" I shout. I slide down the bannister of the stairs and jump off at the end. She turns to me and shakes her head.
"Are you ever going to stop doing that?" she says
"Nope!"
I grab her hand and spin her around.
"Let's go out and do something!"
"Like what?"
I stop spinning suddenly, causing Aki to fly onto the couch. She sat up, her legs splayed across the back of the couch.
Aki glared at me and leapt up to chase me, slipping as we ran across the hardwood floors.
"Ahhh!!!" I scream, slipping and crashing into the table ski stopped laughing suddenly and ran over to check on me.
She leaned over me, checking for wounds when we both looked up inches apart. We stared into each other's eye for a few seconds...
"Nahh!" We both say and get up, heading to get dressed.😜

A half hour later we met up in the kitchen, eating cereal. I just finished my bowl of fruit loops when I heard the doorbell ring.
Me and Aki both looked at each other in confusion before she quickly got up and walked to the door, me following closely behind.
She had just barely pulled open the door when the entirety of the host club burst through the door.
"What are you doing here?!?" I wailed.

'I just wanted one weekend with Aki, is that to much to ask?'
Apparently so. They all immediately made themselves comfortable on my couches and chairs.
"So," tamaki began, looking around "we have realized we have been stealing away all your time, without ever having met your parents, may we say hello?"
"No. Get out." I point to the door, an annoyed look on my face.
Tamaki fled to the corner of my living room, creating an emo corner.
"Couldn't we stay-"
"For just a little while?" The twins begged.
"Nope."
Honey walked over, looking up at me with tears in his eyes.
"Kai-chan, does that mean you don't like me anymore?"
"Of course not honey!!! You can stay!!!"
I exclaim, trying to make him stop crying.

Dang it. They tricked me.

"Yay!" Honey exclaimed, bouncing around excitedly.
I flopped on the couch, defeated. The twins sidled over and sat on either side of me.
"So Kai-"
"Do you like-"
"Tacos?"
"Or hot dogs?"
I look between the two, trying to keep the amused look off my face. They aren't even trying at this point.
" well," I spoke quietly, and they leaned in eagerly " personally I-" a loud beep interrupted me and I leaped up and ran to the kitchen. A minute later I came back with a plate of freshly baked brownies. As soon as I set them on the table they disappeared almost immediately.
'Gee guys, thank for saving some for me!' I think sarcastically.
"So where are your parents? Tamaki questions, apparently back from his emo corner.
I stood suddenly, muttered " I need a smoke." And stalked outside. There, I lit a cigarette and puffed on it in a effort to calm down. The scent of tobacco filled the air around me, reminding me of better times when I would sit with family out on the porch, laughter filling the air.

The sudden slam of the screen door made me whip around to see Kyoya standing there.
" those things will kill you ya know."
" I'll have you know my grandfather lived to be ninety-five." I said, glaring at him.
" was he a smoker?"
" no, he minded his fucking business!"
And with that I crushed the cigarette but under my heel and walked back inside.
A few hours and dozens of board games later, the club finally left. I managed to avoid their personal questions.
Wiped out I crawled upstairs and toppled into bed, falling asleep to Aki singing while cleaning up.