The Beach!!!

"The beach?" I ask, confused. the twins rolled their eyes and walked on either side of me, each putting an arm on one of my shoulders, using me as an arm rest. annoyed, I pushed them off and crossed my arms.
"I'm not an arm rest you know." I cross my arms and blush slightly, looking down. I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, and I know I can be rather cute when I am sleepy.
"That was adorable!" Tamaki fangirled, trying to hug me, but i sidestepped and Tamaki flew to the ground. Tamaki whimpered and curled up in the corner, growing mushrooms.
'Great now I feel kinda bad, oh well'
Turning back to look at the twins I ask
"Why the beach? Why can't I just stay home sleeping?!?"
"Because," Tamaki said, popping up "it is a Host Club field trip, so as a member of the host club, it is your duty to attend!" Tamaki stood right in front of Me,looking down, and waiting for a response.
"Please?" The twins said.
"Fine." I grumbled.
"Yay!!!" They cheered.
"I'm going to take a nap." I mumbled, and crawled over to a couch to sleep.
----------------------------------------------
"He's so adorable when he sleeps!"
"Whatever you say boss,"
"But the girls will be here soon,"
"And he has to host!"
"We could wake him up and give him cake!"
"No mitskuni"
"Aww"
I woke to the sound off the host club talking over him. yawning, I sit up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.
Glancing up at the host club, I see that they are all staring at me, blushing slightly.
"Stop staring at me!" I yell.
They all scattered quickly, leaving me alone on the couch.
' stupid hosts, why were they staring at me?'