(Chapter 7) Body Change

Spencer's POV (part one)
............
Change is what I thought I needed, but in fact I think I need a different mind set. If I get out there and try dating women again, I maybe able to find me someone. Not the same type of person as that previous cheater. I need someone who can commit to a relationship, that's ready to settle down because that's what I want, that's what I need.

"Mr. Spencer, you have a phone call from Miss Foster, she has a question for you." Turning and looking at the clock, I evaluate the time left I have till my family dinner.

"Let me have the phone please," handing it to me , Gisella walks out of the room.
"Hello?" I answer hoping  this conversation won't be a prolonged talk about the Quince family case, that is going to get on my last nerve by the time it's done with. God I do hate the annoying, complaining, gold diggers in cases.

"Hello, it's Willow. Mr. Mikkid, I was calling to ask you if you don't mind me taking a day off tomorrow. I know it's a late notice but my sister is in town just for two days sir. I rarely get to see her, I am sorry."

"I don't have any problem with that, Mrs. Foster, the only thing that in ask of you while your gone, is that you keep up to date on your task for when you return." For a split second I regret my decision, but I am not heart less so I will let her have the day off.
   "Oh thank you so much, Mr. Mkidd I promise I will keep up to date on my work." She hangs up leaving a dial tone.
Getting up I walk out of the room siting the phone down in the process of doing so.  I need to get ready for tonight,  my brothers are taking me out to a club against my will after are family dinner.  I never was into that sort of thing, it was more so that I stayed home working my way up to my fathers place as apposed to partying.

As I walk into my closet I see a box, I don't recall being there last time. I see a tag on it, immediately I know who it's from by the sloppy hand writing. So I pick the box up and read it. To my dear brother who hasn't got laid in a long time, I bring you a suit that will surly have ever girl falling in to your lap. Love, your sexier bro. Yay I can't wait to put it on, I thought to myself.
Hurrying up I take a shower and get dressed. I would have to lie if I said the Armani suit didn't look good on me, because it did. It made me look like I want girls to cling to me all night, then want me to take them home with me. But something in me said no, go throw some dark jeans and pollo on, you don't want that much attention. I stared at my self in the mirror weighing the pros and cons. Finally,I realized I was going to be late so I splashed some cologne and exited my house telling my house workers to go home.

As I arrived at my family's house I heard constant chatter from the dinning room, so I made my was towards that direction. When I arrive I see that ever one is here, and have started eating with out me. My mother looks at me as I take a seat. She whispers to me in Latin that have no time perception, then something about how I am always late. I laugh at that and say "mother this is nothing new I have been late since the day I was born." This earned me a laugh from my family who had focused on me after I sat down.
It was my father who spoke first after the laughs. "So how is the new personal assistant." Slightly choking on my bread stick  I reply. "It's good she is way better than the old one."
"See what did I tell you productivity increases when you have a good personal assistant," my sister in law shoots at me. 
After that conversation it soon died down as dinner ended which lead me to getting in a limo with already haft wine drunk brothers.
........
Hello earthlings, long time no see. I have been gradually writing this chapter in my spare time, so here are some warning that am placing at the end because I am to lazy to put them at the beginning. This will have grammar errors ( I am not perfect ) if it does correct me on it,and this will have a second part to it (can you guess what that chapter will be called😜). Ps hate I HOMEWORK NOT SCHOOL. Byezzzzzzzz