(Chapter 3) Body Universe

WILLOW'S POV
.........
How would I describe the position I am now in, well first I would say I am stuck in a freaken elevator with my new boss who saw me freak out, and now is playing the 21 questions game with me. What has my life come to, it's like the universe just pick me personally to be screwed over. Because what are the chances a claustrophobic fat ass girl like me gets to work late, then is trapped on an elevator, with her new boss, who is the only man that treats her with respect instead of something else unkindly in years. It's just like the universe is saying today Willow your life is going to have a good day, haha not really just joking your life can go f!ck it's self.

Anyway getting back to the matter at hand, right know my boss who's name I do not know has just ask me, my name has just asked me mine, I tell him it and he repeats it and the sound of my name coming from his lips, and it makes the lion in my insides riled up. I must know his name so I ask, like he know before I finish the sentence he quickly said his name.
"So Spencer it is what do you think of me as your Personal Assistant", I ask him that question mainly because I wanted to say his name. "Well I would answer your question but it's my turn to ask one." He says which confirms my thinking that we were going to loop out a game of 20 questions. "How did you get the job as my personal assistant?"

"Well I was looking for a good job as a assistant or secretary, so I looked online then found a job offer here so I came for a interview. Next thing I know I have a job at Mckidds&Davidsons Law Firm."

With a weird expression on his face he replies ok and we keep the 21 questions game going for a long time, like past 21 questions and yet I am still stuck in a freaken elevator with bossy hottie. Who keeps telling me somebody's probably out there trying to get us free from this caged box. Which I don't believe that someone's coming, because then would have been faster to try to get a billionaire out of a elevator. Yeah you heard me right Spencer Mckidd is a billionaire, my boss is a billionaire that's one of the questions that were brought up in the game.

"Spencer I think we are going to die in here, nobody is going to save us." I say standing up but as soon as I do I am only forced back down when the elevator moved. "So what's that you were saying about how nobody's going to come save us." He says that in the most cocky way that it just makes me want to slap him. But I don't because he stands up then lends me a hand to help me get up. Once I'm standing I say thanks then get my stuff together ready to get out of this hell in a box with bossy hottie.
...........
At last I have updated I know it has been along time sorry but anyway special thanks to all that have voted,commented,read. Oh and sorry for the mistake (bc I update at night rather than sleep lol) and to quote Birdy good bye my almost lovers