Chapter 15 (Marissa)

“Whispers of Hope”

2011 © All Rights Reserved

Chapter 15 (Marissa)

I stood there seething, panting hard to catch my breath after I watched Zach collapse to the floor.  My first thought being how could he until I seen the blonde at the door smirking at me.

My vision went crimson red.  My eyes narrowed in on the blonde who was now kneeling now over Zach.  My mate.  Mine, the word echoed though my head like a proclamation.

A growl incited somewhere deep in my chest and escaped my lips before I could stop it.

The blonde’s head snapped up at the sound and that was all it took.  To see her hand resting on my mate’s chest and knowing that her lips had just tasted what was mine, oh hell no.  Not happening.

With a speed that I didn’t even realize I had I went for the girl like a woman possessed.  I landed on top of her with an oomph and took great satisfaction from the sound her head made when it cracked against the concrete porch.  

Next was the hair.  Those long blonde locks were about to experience an awfully bad hair day courtesy of moi.  I grabbed two large handfuls, one in each hand and jerked with everything that I had in me.

She squealed like a baby pig and I felt the wolf inside howl with pleasure.  I took great satisfaction in seeing her in pain.

“You bitch” I sneered between clenched teeth while grappling for another fistful of hair.  I was still straddling over her and pulled her face so that she was just a breath from mine, “You better get this in that tiny bleached blonde brain of yours, he’s mine” I told her possessively and threw an elbow to her face.  Blood slowly dripped from her mouth and I had this sudden urge to lean forward and lap at every drop.

"No” I muttered the word as I stared down at her busted lip.  Blood, my mouth started to water at the sight.  What is wrong with me?  

Shaken from my thoughts and what I suddenly wanted to do I went in a vengeful fury.  I jerked the blonde by the hair and repeatedly lifted her head and bashed it back down against the concrete.  Each time her head made contact another resounding crack echoed in my ears.

I had to do something, anything to make this strong desire for her blood go away, but it was only getting stronger.  The more energy that I exerted, the more that I wanted it.  My vision was nothing more than a haze now and I was a wild woman.

Suddenly I found myself wrenched up off of the body that I wanted to tear limb from limb.  I threw my head back in an effort to force the one whom lifted me from my prey to release me.  I needed to finish what I started,  blood, I wanted to bathe in her blood.  That was the only thing that would satisfy this urge.  Her sweet blood coating my body.

“Amy” the male voice called out breathlessly from behind me.  “Call your dad, Now.”  

I continued to struggle like a rabid dog.  The bitch was going to die by my hands. I was determined to redecorate the room with her shredded body parts.  But the arms that held me were like a steel vice grip, not giving me any room to move.

“Let.  Me. GO!” I growled.  At that point I didn’t even recognize the sound of my own voice.

“Not so fast little hell cat” the voice called out behind me.  “Just settle down until Alpha Martin get’s here.”

“NOOO!” I said and kicked out hitting nothing but air.  “NOOOO!” I screamed again at the top of my lungs and vigorously renewed my struggles to get free.  “Let me GO!“ I screamed again.  I felt like a caged animal and I needed to be free.