Chapter 17

Chapter 17

“Mallor!”snapped Bailey shocked, as the little elf popped into the room “What are you doing, you need to leave” she whispered glancing back to the door at the end of the hall “Hes right over there” she pointed to the door. Mallor didn’t say anything he just handed her a piece of paper and popped out of the room again. Bailey was confused as she opened up the paper. A surge of relief flooder her body as she looked at the hand written scripts, ending with the name Ben.

Bailey after you read this destroy it!

I am coming for you, I need you to do something very important for me, I need you to find a way to get out of the room. I can't get in. Make nice and have him take you to the gardens, I will find a way to you. I promise.

All my love forever

Ben

Now get out of that room and remember Destroy this!

Destroy this, how the hell am I supposed to do that? Its not like I have a frigging paper shredder on hand. Oh god, oh please no.... she flipped the paper over there drawn on the back was a smiley face and the words EAT ME written in plain letters.

Bailey sighed, mentally scorning him for this, and she tore the paper in half and then again until it was small enough to chew.

Eww, Gross. Chomp, swallow. Chomp. Swallow. Gross. She shivered. Eww.

Finally the last of the papers slid down her throat, leaving a dry scraped throat. The door handle to the end of the room rotated as Kheelan opened it up walking back in from his on-suite. Bailey still sitting on the bed didn’t look over at him , she just turned herself around and huddled under the blankets, as he crossed the room towards her. She could feel the gruesome smirk plastered on his face, one which she would gladly smack off of it again.

“I am gonna take a walk, and when I come back I hope you feel” he paused probably stroking his chin “More apt to playing a new game”

Bailey saw her chance, she knew she needed to get out of this room and here was her opportunity if she could phrase it just right. Pulling back the covers she peeked at him, trying not to show her excited emotions, she threw on a blank look and decided to try.

“Where are you headed?” her question caught him by surprise and she laughed silently at his shocked face, that she actually spoke to him.

“I was going to go for a walk around the castle. Why?” he squinted his eyes suspiciously.

“Well I don’t really want to be stuck in here all day, its freaking cold. Would you” she tried to phrase it right, but to him it looked like she was embarrassed to ask the question.

“Would I what?” he urged shifting his weight to the right foot. It scared Bailey how he looked exactly like Dean, standing in his now blue jeans and a black v-neck shirt. Apparently he wasn’t cold at all.

“Would you mind If I came for the walk” she let her embarrassed look take full form on her face, acting shy.

“Are you going to run away?” he asked point blank. Bailey didn’t falter her expression.

“No” she said getting up out of the bed, and walking towards her boyfriend clone. “I wont, but I really don’t want to be in here, and it would be nice to have something to eat if that’s OK?”

He looked her up and down, still in her underwear. When she had been taken they hadn’t taken any of her clothes, and there for she looked like she did, when her and Ben went to bed.