Chapter 4

Chapter 4

“Jesus COLT! I told you to STAY OUT OF MY ROOM.” she yelled walking over to the computer desk “You never listen. Next time you enter my room I will staple your ears together, You little punk” Bailey stalked across the room to the desk, reached out for a stapler and started punching out a couple staples to signify her words, even though Cole wasn’t in the room anymore.

“Well that little brat just messed up his Christmas present.” She snapped

“Well Bails hes a kid, so I don’t think it really matters to him, let’s just hope he won’t tell the rest of the family about their presents, from his little sneak-a-peek at the Christmas presents. Because you know he saw.” Said Dean turning to flash her a mischievous grin.

“He wouldn’t do that because I WOULD BEAT HIM” She yelled “snot nosed little brat, do you hear me! I WILL BEAT YOU.” she slammed he stapler back down on the table.

“Easy Bails, he’s just a kid, besides they are all brats at that age the snoopy little buggers” he said snorting “I used to be like that in case you have forgotten. I used to like to sneak-a-peek if you know what I mean” he said winking at her.

“I know” she smiled “And do you remember what I used to do when I caught you snooping in my room, or trying to sneak-a-peek?” she asked walking up to him sitting on the bed. She wrapped her arms gently around his neck and slid into a straddle over him, pushing him backwards to lay on the bed.

“I remember I never, got this type of treatment” raising his eyebrows.

“Yes well, now its because I let you be sneaky. I was thinking, I might let you be sneaky now, in fact.”

Dean didn’t need an invitation, it was just fun having her give him one. He wrapped his arms around her torso and tossed her towards the head of the bed, he sprawled across her leaving trail marks of kisses as he worked his way up her body.

A little bit later Bailey and Dean came down the stairs and entered the kitchen, where her mom and Garrett were having a bite to eat, followed by lots of coffee as usual in this house. Bailey's excitement began to trail down her spine, her nerves on high alert for the day ahead. Having decided earlier this morning that calling some friends to come out would be lots of fun, considering she missed them ALOT. Bailey thought that food and coffee and a little family time would be a good start. They grabbed seats at the table while saying “Good morning” to everyone as Lilia placed muffins and coffee in front of Dean and Bailey. Dean said he would meet her out there after his coffee.

“Sooo! Did you guys sleep alright” said Lilia in a teasing tone. It made Bailey uncomfortable when her mom talked like that, of course she knew something would happen, but it was still weird for her to 1, be alright with it and 2, to bring it up in conversation.

“Yes Mrs Cole we had a great night thanks, and a great morning infact. That bed is so comfy and bouncy” said Dean smiling because he knew how much it bugged Bailey.

“Shut up, don’t say things like that to my mom, its weird” she whispered.

“I didn’t say anything she didn’t already know Bails”

“Oh I wanted to ask you two something” said her mom. She seemed to be diverting the topic, which Bailey shot her a “Thanks for the subject change” look.

“Are you two being Safe?” the smile spread from ear to ear as Baileys cheeks burned to incredible temperatures, clearly ruining her thank you look she gave her mom.