Chapter 9:Her lovely tits

"You're dating him? Are you fucking with me right now?!" Cam yelled through the phone. Aisha sent me home and I immediately fell asleep on the couch. School was such a drag.

Hunter and Cam were ignoring me and I felt like shit. I was woken up by my ringtone signaling that someone was calling. Which leads to this very tension filled over the phone conversation with Cam.

I winced at his tone. I've seen him mad before but never at me.

"Look Cam-"

"I thought you hated him"

"I guess things just took a turn" That was the worst excuse I've ever said.

"What's worst is you fucked him in the school bathroom,I thought you were better than that" He spat.

I furrowed my eyebrows at his statement. Yes he was mad but did he really just practically call his friend a slut? Without even asking an explanation.

"What the fuck did you just say to me" I tried speaking threateningly.

"Oh shit Aggy I di-"

"No,you said it. You think I'm some whore without even asking my point of view" I was grabbing my phone tightly,I could almost crush it.

"I-I just Aggy,I mean um you and Hunter just caught me by suprise. I di-didn't-"

"Whatever,talk to me when you stop being an ass"

With that I hung up and threw my phone on the coffee table. I was pissed and I didn't care for my phone at the moment.

He just went and thought I'm some easy slut putty in the hands of Hunter St. Thomas. Years of our friendship and he just went and believed it?

I don't even want to think of this anymore. I reached for my phone and put in on mute so no one will bother me. Not conceited idiots who got me into this and not a so called best friend-and crush- who technically called me a slut.

Plugging in my phone with the music speakers I got for my birthday,I turned it to the highest volume. I played shuffle and it started playing Rich Youth by Hayley Kiyoko.

At this time,I grabbed the broom and started on my chores so I won't have to suffer my mother's constant nagging when she gets back.

By the pressure I put into sweeping,the floorboard might even come off.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

The next day of school was less stressful than yesterday. The stares and whispers died down. Just like 2% that is. Why can't people just shut up?
I was trying my best to avoid the boys that practically made my life a whirlwind of drama. Aisha had to hurry because of some club meeting and any confrontation that happens,I have to handle it alone. Sounds great doesn't it.

So it's like some fucking destiny for me,after I said confrontation, it happens in 4 seconds.

I was pushed harshly by the shoulder and I quickly held onto the lockers for balance.

"What the hell does like Hunter even like see in like you?" Kylie Jenson sneered at me. Oh God.

She was surrounded by 2 of her little cronies. Perfect makeup,hair extensions and long ass fake nails. How do they even manage to take time to take care of them?

I rubbed my sore shoulder and tries walking away when Kylie grabbed me by my forearm. Her nails digging into my skin through my thick blue sweater.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"I've been upgrading my clothes,hair and even perfect makeup! I flirted,seduced and even tried making him jealous with that skeeze Cameron but nothing is working" she shrieked, the fact that she just admited of using Cam as a puppet made my blood boil.

My fists were clenched by my sides,I was sweating rapidly-it happens when I'm in rage- and my breathing wasn't stable. Everyone was crowding around us,some anticipating on a hot cat fight by the glimmer in their eyes. Hornydogs.

"Maybe it's because he doesn't go for spoilt little fake bitches" I sneered.

Everyone started gasping and a bunch 'ooh's were echoing through the halls.

Kylie and both her cronies brought their hands to their mouth,it's like they rehearsed this or something.

"Well,Hunter is probably just using you I mean look at you" she was looking me up and down,crossing her arms across her chest. She continued,

"You're so ugly, so plain and not even the same social crowd as us"

Her cronies repeated 'yeah's and 'mhmm' after she said that. I wasn't the slightest offended because I knew it was true and I came to accepting that.

"Listen here Kylie,it's not my fault that Hunter isn't attracted to your shitty attitude and plastic surgery boobs" I replied smugly.

Before she started speaking again,I stepped forward closer to her. She didn't back down obviously not wanting to look like an all talk no walk. She was actually the same height as me but her 5 inch heels of course gave her an advantage. I continued by saying,

"Of course your mummy and daddy won't give you shit to get plastic surgery so you had to settle for these," No matter how much I didn't want to do it,I stuffed my hands down her top and grabbed the two push up pads in her bra,pulled them out and showing the shameful glory.

"You lied when you said you were a D-cup!" One of the boys from the football team shouted and everybody started laughing.

I threw the pads to the boys and they caught it of course and started ripping it.

Kylie was full on pissed,you could see her face was red even from the thick foundation and it didn't look pretty. Her cronies were mirroring her anger and the three of them stomped away like 5 year olds.

Just when I thought she'd leave me alone she shouted over her shoulder that it wasn't over.

You got that right if you play with Cam's feelings.

But then again,I'm doing the same thing...

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

No,I'm gonna update again tonight. This is a filler chapter,sorry!