Chapter 3:Strike 1

The bell rang and it's lunch. I hate lunches at school. They don't even look like food but who am I to complain?

I got in line and just bought myself a juicebox then walked over to me and Cam's usual table along with some other friends.

As I sat down realizing I was the earliest, I just buried my head in my hands. I was drained.

I felt something grab a hold of my shoulder and a high pitch yell into my ear. All I did was turn around and came face to face with my other best friend,Aisha. She's a muslim.

"Dammit Aggy,don't you have any emotions? Your face is going to stick like that for all you know" she pouted whilst taking a seat next to me.

"I do have emotions,I'm just not easily affected" saying in a matter-of-fact tone.

She rolled her eyes,"Whatever you say, dude" she mumbled. Then she typing away on her phone. That was typical of her. She's not anti-social. She's just very popular and everyone wants to text her.

So let me fill you in on her as short as I can put it.

She was beautiful, pale skin,long eyelashes,brown/hazel eyes that literally said 'I'M LOVEABLE'-which everyone did-. She's a really welcoming person and quite religious I guess.

Prays 5 times a day,doesn't curse unless she's pissed-it's rare she's extremely patient-,doesn't go around getting all too friendly with boys and did I mention she's always chosen for ANY award.

Perfect attendance, her
Straight A's in the past 2 years,her
Sportsmenship and Athlete of the year,her

Basically a the walking epitome of perfect. I was jealous of her at first but like they say 'Ther will always be someone better'. I was proud of her though,she always wanted to be an actor.

Anyways,

"Sha,where's Cam?" I asked whilst looking around the canteen. Yes,canteen.

"Probably trying to get away from his desperate admirers,you know how it is" I had to admit after all this time,I'm a little jealous.She looked up at me from her phone, finally. She knew about my feelings towards Cam,I could never keep anything from her. HER EYES GOD DAMMIT. After a long speech about the effects of alcohol,she started squealing like a fangirl and said she's knew it would happen out of us three.

I mean come on lets be honest,it's almost impossible for a guy and a girl to be just friends. Aisha was completely neutral about it at school though,she knows how to keep a secret which is why I trust her so much.

"There he is!" She shouted at the top of her lungs,pointing to Cam when he walked through the double doors. She didn't mind the stares she was getting. It's not a weirded out look people give her,it's adoration. Everyone loved her bubbly loud attitude,even people who don't. I will never know how she does it.

"Hey guys,sorry I'm late. Those girls were were literally shoving their handmade cookies into my face",he sighed running his hand through his brown hair. He was obviously tired. Somehow,anger started bubbling up in me. Those chicks don't know when to stop.

I still kept my cool and smirked,"It's okay Cam,your a hot commodity" hopefully he gets my playful tone.

"Wow thanks for just realizing Ags," he raised an eyebrow cockily at me,God,it was hot.

I shoved his shoulder lightly before laughing. Loudly. You're acting like a Barbie,Aggy. Ugh.

My face was red probably from all the forced laughter and Cam looked at me skeptically.

"What? I'm tired and high" I tried to cover up. I think I did good?

"Actually you're just 5'4 Ags," he smirked at me.

"Haha ha ha,that was an evolutionary joke Cam", my sentence was drenched in sarcasm.

Just at I said that, the bell rang indicating lunch was over. I picked up my bag and waved to to Aisha and Cam trying to hurry to class. I didn't want another acci-

"Ouch!" I fell surging pain in my butt,again. Oh God.

Not again please not him!

I dared myself to look up and sighed in relief,it was just Luke from Calculus.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry Agnes I didn't look where I was going and here let me help," he held out a hand for me and I gladly took it.

As I stood up I noticed up close our height difference. He's huge! What the hell does his parents put in his food?

"It's fine Luke,honest mistake" I flashed a grin to him and mumbled a quick 'see ya' to him. I had to be honest,he was so attractive.

Bright blue eyes,blonde hair in a quiff,sporting a lip ring and he always wore black skinny jeans-I made a bet with Cam wether they were women's jeans and well,I won- and some band shirt. Although with this look,he was totally a cupcake and a dork. His friends were fun to be around too,basically a bunch of tall dorks always cracking up lame jokes and laughing with themselves.

I reached my class and ran to my seat. My entire goal is to be the girl in the corner,people see but don't notice.

The professor came in and started the lesson. Until just 30 minutes and the professor was explaining a photosynthesis project,there was a knock on the door. Of course just when I was forgetting the horrendous experience of meeting an extremely cocky and womanizer bad boy,he just had to waltz in.

"Hey professor D," he beamed. This cannot get any more irritating.

"Mr. Thomas,why are you here?" He sighed obviously not in the mood for handling this kid. Me too dude.

"Ms. Peony was being a grouch and basically I'm being transferred to this class", whilst shoving his hand into his pockets.

From the back of the class,you can see all the girls fixing up their hair and adjusting their shirts for cleavage.

I swear I'm gonna cough out blood at this sight.

Hunter began scanning around the room and I tried my best ducking my head so he won't notice.

Come on,just be a wallflower Ags. I didn't dare lift my head up when I heard professor ushering him to sit. Thank God the only empty seat left was two seats away from my left.

As I heard Professor Dean continuing where we left off,I sighed in relief and lifted my head to the whiteboard when-

"Professor D!!" Hunter shouted,too loud for my liking. I groaned internally and I could tell from the professors' irritated expression he wasn't prepared to handle anyone's bullshit today.

"What is it now", he snapped at Hunter.

"I want to change seats,I can't see clearly from here," he whined. Can this guy just get his head out of his head for once?

"You can't, everyone's seats are assigned for the rest of the year," take that Hunter. I mentally cheered at the sight of him getting told off. He looked so determined and I didn't even realize I was staring at him.

"If you change my seat I'll get off your hair professor D,for the entire year", he raised an eyebrow as if challenging the professor.

"Who do you want to switch with?" Professor D started as the entire class jaws all dropped. He gave in so easily?!

"I want to switch with....." he trailed off whilst was bringing his index finger and thumb to his jaw,stroking an imaginary beard.

"Freddy!" He pointed to him victoriously. Unfortunately Freddy was the guy right beside me.
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
*pulls Hunter by the collar of his shirt and whisper in his ear*

"You have small balls"

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA no it's not funny

-pic of what Aisha looks like a.k.a Emma Maembong-