Chapter 8:His name was Lilah

"AGNES YOU HORNY LITTLE SHIT"

"What the hell are you on about Sha?" I glanced at the clock and it read 5a.m and I groaned. No one should be up this early. Except for Sha,she had her prayers.

"You really don't know?"

"I wouldn't be asking if I did knitwit"

"I'll send you the link!"

"Wait wh-" she hung up on me. What in the world was this girl on about?

You'd expect me to be either really grumpy or the hyper chick as soon as she wakes up but I'm neither.

I wake up feeling extremely neutral-like my usual emotionless self- my voice sounds breatheless,literally,my face is puffy and I walk around like a newborn giselle-wobbling and swaying,unbalanced steps-.

My phone buzzed and I saw the clicked on the link that Sha sent me.

Holy. Fucking. Crap.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"I can't do this,they're all gonna stare"
"I know babe but you have to ignore it,alright?"

"I'm gonna kill him,slowly I wanna watch him suffer"

"Well you can't if you're glued to my passenger seat Ags"

"Okay,I'm ready"

Thankfully Aisha texted Cam she'd pick me up today. She just got her car and driver's license. I can't wait to get mine ugh.

I walked out of her mini cooper-yes,she's loaded-slowly.

Everyone is staring,shit.

They're whispering. All the girls are glaring and all the boys look amused.

I'm going to kill him.

I've never been this embarrassed my whole life.

This is all hi-

"Hunter" I spat when I saw him leaning against my locker.

"Hold on Aggy I didn't know shit about it alright!"

Alright,let me explain to you guys what happened.

Remember last chapter? Was in the handicap stall,cockroach on my shoulder and I internally panicked?

Well,the guys we saw walking pass us did notice us. They heard us whispering-thank goodnes not about what- and started recording it. They misunderstood the whole entire thing!

I was whimpering, he was groaning and when we came out we looked like a mess. So I think we all know what they thought we were doing.

It's everywhere. Vine,twitter,instagram and even YouTube. Captioned, 'A little heated in there St Thomas?'. How popular was Hunter really?

Honestly, Hunter didn't do anything wrong but I was angry so it lead me to this present,

"I'm gonna chop off all your limbs and feed it to your family you asshat" I gritted through my teeth.

I felt tears prickling in my eyes and my face felt hot. I hated crying. It made me feel vulnerable. At this moment,I was so embarrassed, it's like someone crushed my pride with a sledgehammer because they thought I was easy for Hunter St Thomas.

He noticed my glassy eyes and pulled me to an empty classroom.

"Don't cry Aggy,please don't" he nearly begged. He was bending his knees slightly to be face to face with me. His thumb was caressing my cheek and his other was gripping my waist since my legs kept shaking.