Dead

Arms, faces, bodies. All emerging from behind each tree they passed.

Andrea, Carol, Harry, Hermione, Lavender and Luna were running blindly through the forest. Walkers everywhere. There was no escape.

Something grabbed Hermione, a walker!

It sunk it's teeth into her shoulder and others clawed at her insides.

"Hermione!" Harry cried.

But he hit a tree. Now it was him. Luna was holding his hand and it was both. Walkers ate at there bodies until they reached bone.

It was only three. Andrea, Carol and Lavender. They were now safe. Every walker was around the dead bodies of Harry and Hermione and Luna.

************************************

Lori and Carl watched about a hundred walkers go past the door. At least Lori and Carl were not seen.

Each walker was searching restlessly for something, likely food.

"Mom!" Carl cried out.

"Shh!" Lori hissed quietly, no walkers heard.

"Make the bell in the jail cells go off!" Carl whispered urgently.

"What? How?" Lori asked.

"It happened when Neville opened them." Carl said.

Lori got up, she looked at all sorts of buttons and levers and found a specific lever. Labeled: DO NOT PUSH UNLESS OF EMERGENCY. in fine-print it said: this will open every cell and an alarm will go off.

Lori pulled it. A screeching alarm set off in that part if the prison and each of the walkers went there.

"Let's go!" Carl screamed.

Lori took his hand and they ran outside. Every walker was either in the forest to the left or in the prison. They ran right and onto a road.

"Right!" Carl yelled.

They ran to the right. Away from the burning, screeching prison.

************************************

Rick and Daryl were walking around without gas. It was time to return home, the prison. They walked about half a mile and saw Lori and Carl running from the prison.

"What happened?" Rick demanded.

"The prison was overrun!" Lori yelled.

"Now it's blazing fire." Daryl said, noticing the distant orange glow.

"Where is everyone?" Rick asked.

"Everybody fled." Lori replied.

"Accept Glenn and Maggie!" Carl reminded.

"We have to get them! It's too risky to go for anyone else." Lori informed.

"Alright." Rick agreed.

Rick, Lori, Carl and Daryl ran straight past the prison and to the next town and met with Glenn and Maggie on the road.

"What's going on?" Maggie asked, pointing to the close orange glow.

"Overrun." Lori replied.

"And it caught fire!" Carl reminded.

"What about the others?" Glenn shouted.

"Everybody fled, away from the prison." Lori said.

"What now?" Glenn demanded.

"We move on." Rick said.

"What?" Maggie asked.

"We just go somewhere else." Rick replied.

"And just forget what happened? Forget about everybody else?" Maggie demanded.

"Even Lori and Carl?" Glenn added.

"If that's what we must do." Rick said.

So now they slowly walked away from the brightly glowing prison, burning to the ground and holding hundreds of hungry walkers. Eventually the forest itself would burn.