Loss

Rick, Daryl, Amy, Harry, Ginny and Glenn were blindly running throughout the prison. Walkers were at every turn.

"Reducto!" Ginny cried.

They kept running. The walkers were right behind them, one mistake and it was done. Their plan was to go in a circle and get back to the room but it was too risky, they must get outside.

Rick led them outside.

They got all the walkers outside and past the gate, now they ran back through the gate and Rick quickly locked it.

"Ginny!" Harry yelled.

Ginny was on the other side. Now being scratched and eaten by walkers. Harry was dragged inside by Daryl and they ran back to the door.

Lori was having the baby now, not later. Carol wasn't ready, she never got practice. Neville blocked his eyes while Lavender gave support.

"Breath!" Lavender repeated.

Neville was now watching the doors. Waiting for their friends return.

Neville unlocked the door and bolted. But he ran to a horde of walkers, he didn't see them and ran into the horde. He was gone.

Rick, Daryl, Amy, Harry and Glenn went back the way they came since they knew the other door was blocked. They took a few turns and saw Neville, being eaten. Amy went to his rescue but was pulled in. The rest ran into the room.

Andrea saw a small glimpse of Amy being taken and bitten. She fell apart. She was unconscious.

Carol had just delivered a baby with Hermione's help. Hermione casted a summoning charm, "Accio".

Hermione fell once she heard of what happened to Neville. Lavender cried. Now, everybody was crying.

Lori was alive, she had given birth.

Neville, Amy, and Ginny were lost because of Neville's mistake.

All thats left is Harry, Hermione, Rick, Daryl, Carl, Carol, Andrea, Lori, Lavender, Luna, Glenn, Maggie and the baby.

No Walkers were heard for a while. It was night.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. IM HAVING A MONDAY :)

-SilverFox7