Death Eaters

Nothing happened. Nobody was asleep but Carol, Carl, Andrea and the Baby. Lori was restless. Every walker was outside. Ginny died, her body used to lure each of the walkers.

They waited til morning, they all went out and stood at the foot of the fence. They drew there guns accept the wizards. They shot the hundreds of walkers attacking at the gate, it was finally over. They were safe.

Carol and Lori were playing with the baby. Andrea looked past the fence to see if they attracted more walkers, so far no. Carl was pacing through the grass.

Rick, Daryl, Glenn, and Maggie were researching the prison for any more walkers. The entire prison was safe from walkers. Harry, Hermione, Lavender and Luna were burying Neville's body.

Andrea was now burying Amy.

Only Carol and Lori shared smiles. Nobody else had anything to smile about.

A shady black object flew in the air and landed into the yard. Then came others.

"Harry!" Hermione called.

Harry raced to the yard being followed by Lavender and Luna. He saw the death eaters standing there, not attacking or anything. Calm.

"Death Eaters." Lavender mumbled.

Luna was a shy girl but hasnt said much since the apocalypse.

"What are you doing?" Luna asked.

"We were sent by the dark lord." Lucius Malfoy replied.

"That didn't answer her question!" Harry yelled.

"He will be coming soon. We Camden to make sure you wouldn't attack," Lucius said.

"What's he want?" Harry asked.

"To tell you he won't kill you unless you attack." Lucius informed.

Harry and Hermione exchanged looks. Both surprised and happy, but worried all the same. Another shady figure came down.

"Hello, Harry." Voldemort greeted.

"What's with the change of heart?" Harry asked.

"Fine day, isnt it?" Voldemort said.

"Answer!" Harry demanded.

"There is no use of killing you anymore. Unless you attack us." Voldemort informed.

"So if we don't hit you, you won't hit us?" Lavender asked.

"Yes." Voldemort agreed.

"That's it then?" Hermione asked.

"Yes. Goodbye, Harry Potter." Voldemort concluded.

They all left but Lucius. He looked surprised.

"Living this world with muggles?" Lucius asked.

"Yeah." Harry said.

"Is the Ministry alive?" Hermione asked.

"No." He said, leaving.

He was gone. Everybody else looked scared, but pleased. Almost relieved. Finally someone spoke:

"What the hell was that about?" Daryl demanded.

"We are safe from other wizards now." Harry informed.

"Now?" Carl asked.

"Before they tried to kill us. But now were good." Lavender told.

Everybody still looked a little shocked but went back to relaxing. Nobody really had anything to say or ask. But there was one question. What were they going to do now? They had food, water, shelter, safety, weapons, ammunition...

What didn't they have? Was all they could do is relax now?

Nobody bothered to ask.