Lost memory: 10.

(Ok so in this story toby and blue were born in 1983 and the toby we all know and love is 17 in every love story about him, so this means in this story the day he turned 17 it is the year 2000 and the car crashed and then he killed his dad and went with slender. Well after about a month win that happened, blue went missing and she has been looking for toby for about 3 years, so that means toby is 2o years old and so is blue. So remember win toby saide one day he got his hands onto a laptop and looked up the people who died in bellwest west woods and then a found a missing person report and it was for blue, and then he remembered her, well then he ran away and for these 3 years blue has been a killer and looks for toby.)

(Well right now toby has a family and he has been away from slender for about 2 years, blue and toby are 22 years old now and its the year 2005. I just felt like you needed to know how old they are and if no one fully understands this story i hope this helped.
And as for the person who is a "therapist" for SCP, well he may not be who he says his is... .)

(So sorry this is not what you thought it was gonna be, i know its not the story but it is part of the story and you needed to read it)

(Enjoy dear reader.)