Lost memory: 7

Person: toby, you seemed a little shaken up today, did anything happen that i need to know?.
No, i just had a bad dream, i watched a horror movie so you know how that one go's over later on.
Person: yup, so lets start.
Ok, but this is hard for me to talk about.
It was the year 2000 and i was 17 years old, the day of the car crash, my sister was gone... .

The last thing i remembered was i looked at lyra or what was the last of lyra and she was dead, she was more then dead, she was free. So you know i was eating away at my hands and i was a bigger fucking mess then i was before blue showed up, oh and about blue. Remembered win i said even in my past life slender was taking away my memory's?, well win i blacked out after seeing lyra dead, that was win he had the right time to take away every memory of me and blue, he put in new one's and even more, he was feeding me full of lies and blue was the only one to bring them back, but my mom didn't let her see me, because my mom thought its to soon for blue to see me, it wasn't to soon i needed her more then anything. So then there you go, i killed my dad after giving into the voices and i burned down my house, my mom was the only one who got to live after that. Blue went missing after i killed my dad and then i started to sirve slenderman for many years until one day.

I got my hands onto a laptop and then i fucked around on it, i looked up people that had died in bellwest woods and then looking at the list from 2000, i found a missing person report, i read who it was then win it showed me a picture, lost memory's from a long time ago filled my mind. I had to run and i did, so that leads me to now.

Person: wow....you have been in a lot toby. I'm gonna send my notes into SCP and there gonna send you a card, that card means your safe and you wont go to SCP for being a proxy of slenders and telling me about this means you have human heart and that your a person. I'm proud of you toby rogers.

I smile widely "thank you, you really did help me, goodbye" he waves bye and i go to my car and drive away. I feel like i'm being watched again, but that't be, i'm driving right now "toby" i almost ran right off the road win blue said my name "AHHH!" i look back to see blue sitting in the back seat "What the hell are you doing here?!" i yell and i felt my heart beat out of my chest "he found your home toby, slenderman is in your home. He's waiting for you" my heart sinks "what am i gonna do?!" blue smiles "you need to pick up your kid from daycare and your wife from work, i can deal with slender and at least get him away from your house" blue opens the car door and before i drive away she stops me "oh and toby, drive safe, i may keep you safe outside of the car, but inside its all on you, watch out" i nod and drive away. What did she mean?, dose that mean slender wed put me in another car crash?, holy shit i think he wed!. I pick up my wife from work and my girl from daycare, i drive them to a ice cream shop and we chill out there for a little. "Toby dear?" i look at my wife "yes?" i say "you look shaken up, what's wrong?" she holds my hand "i'm just...nothing is wrong dear, don't worry" i kiss her head and she smiles.

Blues p.o.v. I walk up to tobys house and open the door, its unlocked, jeez you wed think his dumb wife wed lock the fucking door, that bitch... .I look around the house and go into the kitchen, i grab a knife and put it in my pocket "here slender, slender, slender~!" i call out and hear nothing "don't be a pussy bitch and hide, what's wrong, you scared?" i hear static behind me and i turn around "there you are" i pull out the knife "lets play" i smile evilly and run at him with knife in hand and a bloodlust in eye.

"I think that went over well" i say as i whiped away the blood on my knife "you know, even if you can teleport, its easy to know where your gonna be" i say and pat slenders head, slender was knocked out cold and i had stabbed him many times. I get up and grab slender by the feet and drag him out of tobys house, i dump slender off back at his own house and i chill out at the park. Toby is gonna be so proud of me.

Tobys p.o.v. We drive home and i can only hope that blue got slender out of my house, i open the door and the place was a fucking mess!, my wife screams and covers her mouth in horror. The tv was broken and the sink in the kitchen was fucking ripped out of the wall, the coach has stab marks in it and the floor had pools of blood. Little things in the house were missing, my wifes necklaces and earrings, my little girls things were missing like her bike and new toothbrush and hair brush. My one of my T-shirts were missing and a pillow from my side of the bed, and even my hoodie from win i was 17, the hoodie i use to killed people in. And then the last thing, one knife. This seen had blue spelled out all over it, i knew she wed take things after getting slender out of my house but i didn't know she was gonna fucking trash my place and take my pillow.

Blues p.o.v. I put tobys shirt over his pillow like a pillowcase, i hug the pillow and take in the sent "I love you pillow-toby, don't ever leave me" i lay my head down on the pillow and i blush, i close my eyes and imagine i'm resting my head on his chest. I soon fall asleep and the next morning win i wake up i see masky standing in the mouth of the cave i'm in "what are you looking at?" i say and growl "oh nothing, i'm just creeped out on how you called that pillow, pillow-toby" i blush and hug the pillow tightly "i may of tuck more then a pillow and shirt from him" i hold up his boxer underwear and masky face palms .

(Lol, the boxer part was funny to me, i love how blue called tobys wife a bitch for not locking the door)